Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I know this is horrible to say but if there is no good reason why Gadot got the role then maybe she was just very "persuading" about getting it :lol

@TCPOC I see your point, but DC amazons are only based on the concept of the mythical Greek women, if they went with the accurate historical portrait their amazons would be a little chubby and probably missing one breast :lol

DC amazons are their own thing, and their representations has changed over the years, including skinny Wonder Women.

Yeah Gadot wasn't the ideal choice right off the bat, but it's a valid one.

Now JB, I'd prefer her over Gina Carano any day of the week.

Whoever suggested a younger Monica Bellucci earlier on, deserves a medal.

She really is a Wonder Woman.. mama mia. :thud:

Even now - if you had that lovely lady in between Batfleck & Cavill-El, they'd have to do double the amount of takes on set because the two of them would constantly be needing a drink of water & befuddled with adjusting the crotch part of their jumpsuits, to remember the lines. :lol

I don't understand how Timberlake couldn't use his Illuminati connections to get his wife a role that fits her like a glove. :lol

Now for some who seem to think I'm picking on Gadot just to pick on her, it goes deeper. By some of the pics here I see that Gadot at one point used to be healthy looking. You could say my qualms with her have alot to do with the way females are pressured to look in the high fashion world. It literally destroys natural beauty for too many of these girls. She's been in that career for long enough to make a 180 turnaround very difficult. It's alot tougher for girls to build muscle and keep it, that's why it's so important to avoid the anorexic "Chic" that is obviously still a big part of the garbage fashion model industry. From a male perspective, it's not even attractive.

I know this is horrible to say but if there is no good reason why Gadot got the role then maybe she was just very "persuading" about getting it :lol
You've already said that about twenty times.

Now for some who seem to think I'm picking on Gadot just to pick on her, it goes deeper. By some of the pics here I see that Gadot at one point used to be healthy looking. You could say my qualms with her have alot to do with the way females are pressured to look in the high fashion world. It literally destroys natural beauty for too many of these girls. She's been in that career for long enough to make a 180 turnaround very difficult. It's alot tougher for girls to build muscle and keep it, that's why it's so important to avoid the anorexic "Chic" that is obviously still a big part of the garbage fashion model industry. From a male perspective, it's not even attractive.
:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

You're really going to sit there and claim that the reason you've trolled Gadot in every other page of this thread is because "she's a bad image for women"? :rotfl

Bull ****

You've already said that about twenty times.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

You're really going to sit there and claim that the reason you've trolled Gadot in every other page of this thread is because "she's a bad image for women"? :rotfl

Bull ****

I said it like twice....

I wonder if the studio went with Gadot because she was just cheaper? Usually the most simple explanation is the right one, perhaps they spent so much in getting Affleck they were like
"we better cut down on our casting budget guys, who is a new actress that won't cost as much?"

Hmmmmm

Can I put JBs head and acting chops on GCs body and call it a day? :lol

Might as well just replace everything by that point. :lol

Whoever suggested a younger Monica Bellucci earlier on, deserves a medal.

She really is a Wonder Woman.. mama mia. :thud:

:exactly:

Right now, she would be dead on great for a Kingdom Come Wonder Woman.

:exactly:

I wonder if the Illuminati is involved with this flick like they were with TDKR aka Sandy Hook and Aurora shooting. (Almost have to be they have a hard on for batman cause the zombies love him)

Lol. Gal Gadot is beautiful. The way she has been eating and training for the roll proves that she isn't unhealthy skinny. GET THE **** OVER IT. Want to protest the casting, don't go see the movie. If your going to see the movie, shut up and be excited like 99% of us.

Oh, and Amazon's wore trousers too. She could've had pants.

Amazon_trousers_BM_VaseB673.jpg

Lol. Gal Gadot is beautiful. The way she has been eating and training for the roll proves that she isn't unhealthy skinny. GET THE **** OVER IT. Want to protest the casting, don't go see the movie. If your going to see the movie, shut up and be excited like 99% of us.

we ARE excited, about Batman beating superman for destroying metropolis.

that's the thing, most of us want to see that showdown, so it is not as simple as just "not seeing the movie"

Dang SH! Lmfao. Gal IS beautiful and IF she has been training like a beast I sure don't see it brother. I'm not *****ing at all. I hope she is able to prove us all wrong and she kicks major ass in this film or if she does suck she is given minimal screen time.

sir, that's clearly a man

Lol, nope. Here's the description.

Amazon wearing trousers and carrying a shield with an attached patterned cloth and a quiver. Ancient Greece|Ancient Greek. c. 470 BC, British Museum, London.

Jessica Biel can't act her way out of a paper bag. There's a reason Hollywood let that train head down the Sam Worthington path. They gave her roles and she failed to deliver.
Gal is cast and looks amazing. This thread is an endless cycle of people talking about their personal wank material fan casting or how this movie will suck. It's ****ing sad that this is the fandom they are trying to please. I feel sorry for them. Gal could pulk out an Oscar level performance, and some would still be fixated on her breast size.

Jessica Biel can't act her way out of a paper bag. There's a reason Hollywood let that train head down the Sam Worthington path. They gave her roles and she failed to deliver.
Gal is cast and looks amazing. This thread is an endless cycle of people talking about their personal wank material fan casting or how this movie will suck. It's ****ing sad that this is the fandom they are trying to please. I feel sorry for them. Gal could pulk out an Oscar level performance, and some would still be fixated on her breast size.

you can't be serious
and they already fixed her boobs with sculpting them into the suit. The sad thing about this is that even after they had to sculpt boobs into it her acting won't help

Back