Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

You can clearly see the cowl actually comes out under most of the jaw and chin anyway.

But even if not, as posted above, it's classic.

That pic is priapism worthy, and am I seeing white eyes? Or are they just closed?

You've been awfully positive these last couple of days, I'm a bit scared :lol

9398.gif

In case it hasn't been mentioned, those random bat suits are for a DC event whereby they got a bunch of comic book artists and writers to do whatever they want over a cape and cowl. It's for their batman 75 anniversary.

Living that new pic of Affleck, what we can see anyway. I really think he'll look awesome in the movie.

Batman is owning this movie.

Costume reveal bad ass. Check!

Face close up shot bad ass. Check!

Superman reveal. Was ok I guess. :lol

Batman is owning this movie.

Costume reveal bad ass. Check!

Face close up shot bad ass. Check!

Superman reveal. Was ok I guess. :lol

To be fair, the Superman reveal was not a reveal. The costume changes would only be noticed by geeks like us. To the average joe it was just a pic of Superman in the rain. Affleck is a new actor playing this iconic character. The Wonder Woman reveal has the potential to dwarf even Batman.

I think they photo-shopped the sculpt that was shown earlier, because in the 1st pic the batlogo had relief over the suit, and this one is plain, just like the sculpt in the previous pic.

Back