Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Nope, Batman Forever and Batman and Robin would've killed him in the 90's...

Forever wasn't that bad and I'd bet you'd be surprised what Kane would've thought of Batman & Robin. B&R was the big screen representation of 60's Batman. It didn't work because it just didn't fit in with the three films it was supposed to be a sequel to, but I think Kane would've understood it, and appreciated what Schumacher tried to do.

I wonder why the movies insist on killing Pa Kent. Didn't he live during the comics? I know he was around when Doomsday KOed Superman.

When I first saw the trailer for MoS, I thought Pa Kent would actually survive . . . until they spoiled it with the "my father believed that blah blah blah people weren't ready blah, blah, blah I should let people die? What so you think?" line to Lois. Then I was like, "oh, he dead".

Because they needed to reveal that Superman's weakness isn't Kryptonite, it's the "Talk to da hand!" pose. :lecture

Thing is, atleast Superman is actually having fun trolling on those covers.

All Cav-El did was brood. Had he loled after killing Zod then pimp smack Lois afterwards, I would have cheered. Instead he cries, gives deep states and lets his dad get killed by Tornadoes. Comic cover Superman would have saved Costner Pa just to spite him, then force Costner Pa to fetch him a sandwich before feeling up Diane Lane.

There we go!

I could be mistaken but I think Ma Kent was a meth junkie in MOS.

dianelane.jpg

That's much better.

Kal-El is going to be pissed when he finds out Batfleck porked his mom.

What did he think was going to happen when he twisted Zod's head like that

Why is that little b---- screaming every five seconds? The only time Christopher Reeve screamed was after Lois got killed. And he f---ing fixed it.

Why is that little b---- screaming every five seconds? The only time Christopher Reeve screamed was after Lois got killed. And he f---ing fixed it.

:lol

WB should've had him spin the planet back and forth in MOS, like scratching a record. :lol

El Super Mano. Was gonna post a pic, but couldn't find any that wouldn't result in a reported post. :lol

:lol

Why didn't he,

1. Reverse time so that he could have Earth prepare for Zod's arrival?
2. Cover Zod's eyes
3. Knock Zod unconscious
4. Rip out Zod's eyes Kill Bill style
5. Cripple him

Why did he tell Zod the secret to honing his senses on Earth two seconds after Zod's helmet came off?

"Don't worry Zod, I'll help you acclimate." Good move Clark.

That never made sense, imo. If he traveled back in time or reversed time to undo Lois Lane's death, then...wouldn't he also undo all the other good things he did? The reason he didn't get there in time was because he was too busy fixing a bunch of problems, so by undoing Lois Lane's death, he's also unfixing and not saving all the other people. :lol

Why did he tell Zod the secret to honing his senses on Earth two seconds after Zod's helmet came off?

"Don't worry Zod, I'll help you acclimate." Good move Clark.

I think it's safe to assume Zod would've figured it out.

Why didn't he,

1. Reverse time so that he could have Earth prepare for Zod's arrival?
2. Cover Zod's eyes
3. Knock Zod unconscious
4. Rip out Zod's eyes Kill Bill style
5. Cripple him

1. That's not how time works in out reality :lol
2. Don't know if that would've helped, the heat vision busted Nam-Ek's armor earlier, I think Zod's heat vision would've passed right through his hands.
3 and 5 Zod wasn't easy to control, it's not like he could've chosen the way to take him out.

4. I don't like that, I like that he "killed" him better, at least that way they can bring him back with the kryptonian healing coma.

Back