Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I wonder what would have happened if Gal Gadot was cast as Black Widow years ago instead of Scarjo.......

would people be as accepting of that one?

Well, I didn't care for Scarjo as BW and even disliked some of her lines all the way up to Avengers, it took TWS for me to finally like her in the role.

Well, now you know what your problem is, better get to work on it, reading is key, chop chop.

Says the person who tries to associate internet troll, with on-topic discussion of the subject matter within said subject matter's thread. And who's overuse of smileys is used to cover up their glaring lack of tact and manners. Yes my son, your English needs work.

Says the person who tries to associate internet troll, with on-topic discussion of the subject matter within said subject matter's thread. And who's overuse of smileys is used to cover up their glaring lack of tact and manners. Yes my son, your English needs work.

Says the person who posts random home-made cosplays in a WW debate, keeps bringing subjects that have been previously addressed several times, is completely incapable of abstracting the message of a perfectly clear and well worded sentence, insists in claiming his interlocutor is frustrated when it's glaringly clear that is not the case and suffers from paranoid delusion.

I don't lack tact nor manners, you're just too thin skinned, I just like emoticons :lol

You know your argument is feeble when you say my English needs work after you've clearly been the one struggling to follow the conversation, not even Nam accused me of having bad English.

But I guess it is clear my grotesque handling of the English language is beyond comprehension, you should be worried when a non-native speaker who butchers your language makes a better point than you.

Says the person who posts random home-made cosplays in a WW debate, keeps bringing subjects that have been previously addressed several times, is completely incapable of abstracting the message of a perfectly clear and well worded sentence, insists in claiming his interlocutor is frustrated when it's glaringly clear that is not the case and suffers from paranoid delusion.

I don't lack tact nor manners, you're just too thin skinned, I just like emoticons :lol
A
You know your argument is feeble when you say my English needs work after you've clearly been the one struggling to follow the conversation, not even Nam accused me of having bad English.

But I guess it is clear my grotesque handling of the English language is beyond comprehension, you should be worried when a non-native speaker who butchers your language makes a better point than you.

My original comment was in respects to the quality of the costume, alluding that it looks like cosplay. You said "show me a better one" (let's be clear, you did not say "show me a better Wonder Woman cosplay"), insinuating other cos-players not being able to match the quality of the SDCC pic of Gadot, but I did show you it's possible. Clear and concise, no confusion, other than what you created.

Resorting to insults show a lack of tact, especially when I wasn't even addressing you with my initial comment in any way.

I kept having to explain PS and photography to you, because you kept trying to explain your points, with no base knowledge on the subject matter to pull from. Add to that, you kept saying I was "wrong", with no evidence and nothing to back up your point of view. Other than trying to piggy-back off what I stated or the pictures I showed and trying desperately to flip my argument.

The fact is, you haven't "made a point", you've simply just tried to muddy mine. Which you haven't.

Last edited:

If it makes you feel better....

GasparZizou
Super Freak
This message is hidden because GasparZizou is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Good day.

My original comment was in respects to the quality of the costume, alluding that it looks like cosplay. You said "show me a better one" (let's be clear, you did not say "show me a better Wonder Woman cosplay"), insinuating other cos-players not being able to match the quality of the SDCC pic of Gadot, but I did show you it's possible. Clear and concise, no confusion, other than what you created.
:lol Are you kidding me? :rotfl

Are you even going to deny that any normal person would have inferred I was obviously talking and asking for WW cosplays? I did not feel it was necessary to be that specific, I assumed common sense would do the trick, apparently it didn't, I must admit, it was a mind boggling request, I don't fault you for feeling confused.

Despite your clear inability to stay within the utterly well defined confines of the context of a conversation, they were still of topic replies.

And no, those were not better than the WW costume.

Resorting to insults show a lack of tact, especially when I wasn't even addressing you with my initial comment in any way.
Ok, sorry about the silly, I was way out of line :lol

I kept having to explain PS and photography to you, because you kept trying to explain your points, with no base knowledge on the subject matter to pull from. Add to that, you kept saying I was "wrong", with no evidence and nothing to back up your point of view. Other than trying to piggy-back off what I stated or the pictures I showed and trying desperately to flip my argument.
You need not know the technical procedure to judge and dissect the result in this case, and no, I presented, let me rephrase, you presented unfailing evidence of why you were wrong, I didn't "flip" your argument, you posted pictures that could "support" your argument, if not for the fact that you were ignoring and neglecting the details that supported mine over yours instead.

The fact is, you haven't "made a point", you've simply just tried to muddy mine. Which you haven't.
Not only I muddied, I refuted it, and I did make a perfectly clear point which stands rock solid.

:wave

If it makes you feel better....

GasparZizou
Super Freak
This message is hidden because GasparZizou is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Good day.

giphy.gif

This is what people on this forum are dealing with....

GasparZizou

GasparZizouPatricia Hernandez
2/04/13 10:24pm
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Go to permalink
Well, Cosplay should be about looking like certain character, if someone can manage to pull it off, the I don't see why their real life appearance should be a problem, besides, I don't know why people still take internet insults seriously, haven't you learned anything? people call EVERYBODY a "n @ g * e r" these days, they use that word so much it's starting to loose it's original meaning.

And I don't know why people expose themselves on the internet if they're not capable of dealing with the possible pseudo-hate they could end up receiving....

nOObs

This is what people on this forum are dealing with....

GasparZizou

GasparZizouPatricia Hernandez
2/04/13 10:24pm
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Go to permalink
Well, Cosplay should be about looking like certain character, if someone can manage to pull it off, the I don't see why their real life appearance should be a problem, besides, I don't know why people still take internet insults seriously, haven't you learned anything? people call EVERYBODY a "n @ g * e r" these days, they use that word so much it's starting to loose it's original meaning.

And I don't know why people expose themselves on the internet if they're not capable of dealing with the possible pseudo-hate they could end up receiving....

nOObs

What? That's not me :lol try and use GasparZizou as a username and see how many alternatives it gives you :lol I was lucky I got a flat GasparZizou here and not GasparZiozu454654
Is there any doubt of the trolling now? :dunno

The creep tried to stalk me.

Ew.

Back