Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

ygOg0kQ.jpg

QhyM1Ba.jpg

VU5CqjO.jpg

RcCqQ8F.jpg

Pretty cool. I hope he can turn his head.

i have a feeling that the new batfleck pic is part of the trinity photo they might reveal at the con, ....

New pic looks pretty cool. I think I'd still prefer longer ears but Affleck's face really works IMO

J.LO :lol

About the eyes.. they're not white. He's looking down. The white you're seeing is actually light reflection from the black make-up around his eyes, specifically his upper eyelid. :wave

I was thinking that too, it's just more fun to hope for the white eyes, never seen before on film.

I hope Affleck disappears when he's in the suit. I want to watch a Batman film where I'm watching Batman not 'Allfeck dressed as Batman'.

I hope Affleck disappears when he's in the suit. I want to watch a Batman film where I'm watching Batman not 'Allfeck dressed as Batman'.

I think he is capable of that type of performance. In the Town, I forgot I was watching Ben Affleck, and just got into the character and film. I think he's taking it seriously, if for nothing else, a great performance by him, has the ability to give him access to the money pit that is Batman.

I think he is capable of that type of performance. In the Town, I forgot I was watching Ben Affleck, and just got into the character and film. I think he's taking it seriously, if for nothing else, a great performance by him, has the ability to give him access to the money pit that is Batman.

The Town is the only movie I thought he was really good in but to be honest it was a bit easier for him adapt that Boston accent considering he's from Boston, which really added to his performance.

For some reason people like to point to Argo as being one of his best performances but he really didn't do much in that film except do an awesome directing job.

I think he'll be a great Batman though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Town is the only movie I thought he was really good in but to be honest it was a bit easier for him adapt that Boston accent considering he's from Boston, which really added to his performance.

For some reason people like to point to Argo as being one of his best performances but he really didn't do much in that film except do an awesome directing job.

I think he'll be a great Batman though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have not seen Argo yet.

Back