Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Yeah. You know what stats really matter? Box office and weekly viewers.

The two year wait is LUDICROUS- I'm telling you the excitement and momentum this movie is getting now will be eroding in another year......
yes WB got scared of AoU..why"? Avengers out May 1st- just put this movie in mid July slot when most of the big numbers are over with on AoU..
Baffling marketing plan... It might make $350-400 million tops...AoU will do $600 million plus easily...

And surely they'll finish production early. Are they just going to sit on their hands with a finished product for months? That seems strange.

I wonder how marketers and product licensees feel about the push back? Surely they scheduled their plans around July 17, 2015? That's got to be jarring to be told, "no, we're setting it back later".

I agree Just release the movie on the 17 of July 2015.

C'mon WB, grow some balls and bump this movie back into 2015.

What, you're Batman v Superman with WW cameo not good enough to go up against AOU and E7?

Wimps.

I was already a fan of Gal and after seeing her in person I am so much more stoked for her in this role. I think she is going to be fantastic. She's stunning and looked great with Ben and Henry. I was trying real hard to even say hi or get close but it was damn near impossible. :lol

I love the costume... I literally cannot wait.

Gadot looks like she's Cosplaying and not one of those really good ones either. To everyone saying how "fit" she looks, the pic is photoshopped to ******* . You can even see the fuzzy pixels around her arms and legs. Plus, her pics from Hall H have her looking just as slim as ever.

That being said, Batfleck will probably be the best thing about this movie. He's still fat, but I think he's going to be a memorable Batman. One way or another.

Gadot looks like she's Cosplaying and not one of those really good ones either. To everyone saying how "fit" she looks, the pic is photoshopped to ******* . You can see the fuzzy pixels around her arms and legs. Plus, her pics from Hall H have her looking just as slim as ever.

That being said, Batfleck will probably be the best thing about this movie. He's still fat, but I think he's gooing to be a memorable Batman. One way or another.

plus her boobs are sculpted. she might as well be wearing fake implants.

Gadot looks like she's Cosplaying and not one of those really good ones either. To everyone saying how "fit" she looks, the pic is photoshopped to ******* . You can even see the fuzzy pixels around her arms and legs. Plus, her pics from Hall H have her looking just as slim as ever.

Show me a cosplay costume that looks better than that Gadot's.

Yeah, the PS is completely unrelated to the the fact that she's not really standing surrounded by fire and destruction :lol you can see the blurry pixels all around her, not just her arms and legs.

Besides, her arms in the poster clearly look in line with

BtfH16KCcAAmhMN.jpg

Show me a cosplay costume that looks better than that Gadot's.

Yeah, the PS is completely unrelated to the the fact that she's not really standing surrounded by fire and destruction :lol you can see the blurry pixels all around her, not just her arms and legs.

Besides, her arms in the poster clearly look in line with

BtfH16KCcAAmhMN.jpg

She looks broad there. Really not much less so than Cavill and Affleck who we know are buffed up.

Yeah I really have no problems with her body at this point, she achieved that animated movie look, maybe just a little tone in the muscles, but that's easier to get.

Yeah, she looks way better than her F&F stick look. Honestly think her face looks better there.

Yup, enough with the Gadot shouldn't be WW arguments based on looks alone.

But by all means please continue with the Gadot shouldn't be WW arguments based on her thespian abilities. :lol

She looks good in that photo. She could have a bit more definition on the arms and shoulders, but she doesn't look as skinny as she used to. However, when I think of Wonder Woman, I immediately think of Jennifer Widestrom's physique.

Back