Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Huh? Although they haven't come out with a super high res version (for a reason), you can clearly see her silhouette at certain points is very sharp, like an HD image should be. If her entire silhouette was blurred like you're inferring, then you would not see her individual hairs against the background like that.

You can clearly see that part of her hair on the top and top lef side is very blurred, that's what I meant by the silhouette, there are parts all over her silhouette that are blurred, not only on her skin.

There is an obvious filter over the image. But it doesn't cause outcrops of blurred pixels. Her armor is sharp and crisp, yet her skin isn't?

Sure, the parts that are not in contact with the background are crisp, but there are clearly blurred parts on everything in contact with the background, included the armor and boots/shin guards, that's is what I've meant the whole time.

My argument "failing" has nothing to do with my explanation. It has to do with you inability or unwillingness to accept that there was work done to the photo. The more you argue it, the more it seems that you're holding onto this image, like if she was manipulated, then that somehow destroys the image. It's not the end of the world.

Do you see why you force me to ask you if you can read? Of course I don't mean it, it's just cheek, but c'mon, I've said at least twice now that I'm not denying there is work done in this pic.

What I'm denying is that there is work done for the reasons you propose.

BtfH16KCcAAmhMN.jpg
[/QUOTE]

judging by Ben's height and size, hes probably gonna be the most intimidating looking batman yet.

The height difference doesn't bother me between the 2, actually.

They could leave it there, or use camera tricks to make them look just as tall, but it wouldn't bother me if they didn't.

You can clearly see that part of her hair on the top and top lef side is very blurred, that's what I meant by the silhouette, there are parts all over her silhouette that are blurred, not only on her skin.

Sure, the parts that are not in contact with the background are crisp, but there are clearly blured parts on everything in contact with the background, included the armor and boots /shinguards, that's is what I've meant the whole time.

Do you see why you force me to ask you if you can read? I've said at least twice now that I'm not denying there is work done in this pic.

What I'm denying is that there is work done for the reasons you propose.

My grammar is better than most, so why do you feel the need to ask if I can read?

It simply comes down to you not agreeing with me and you showing the frustration of not really being able to prove your point the way you want to. The subject's body is the first thing photo manips are about. So in a heavily manipulated pic with effects, filters, etc. Why wouldn't that include Gadot's figure, just like every other model, athlete, actor, and musician that is set up for a professional photo-shoot?

But I digress, believe what you want. For future reference, don't get upset and try to insult someone when they simply state their opinion, cause with that approach, you just come off as obnoxious.

My grammar is better than most, so why do you feel the need to ask if I can read?

Because some of your replies are very unrelated or out of context and you sometimes accuse me of things that I have previously addressed oppositely.

It simply comes down to you not agreeing with me and you showing the frustration of not really being able to prove your point the way you want to.
There's no frustration and my point is crystal clear.

The subject's body is the first thing photo manips are about. So in a heavily manipulated pic with effects, filters, etc. Why wouldn't that include Gadot's figure, just like every other model, athlete, actor, and musician that is set up for a professional photo-shoot?
Seriously, can you read? :lol

I'm not denying that there's work done here, dear lord, I'm denying there's work done for the reasons you imply, which is increasing or altering her figure when she clearly and beyond doubt has the same figure in the poster and in real life judging by the Con pics.

But I digress, believe what you want. For future reference, don't get upset and try to insult someone when they simply state their opinion, cause with that approach, you just come off as obnoxious.
:lol

I'll try to tone down rage expressions and the disgustingly obscene words, like silly I used against you :rotfl

Man that is some thin skin, you need some PS on it :lol

You just needed to say "umad?", no need to try to hide the trolling.

I don't have a problem with your opinion, you don't like Gadot, that's all cool, I merely tried to correct your inaccurate statements, sorry.

Destro, it doesn't matter. Gaspar's tried to say that there's virtually no difference between Linda Carter's and Gal's body types outside of their bust size. What can you do?

Destro, it doesn't matter. Gaspar's tried to say that there's virtually no difference between Linda Carter's and Gal's body types outside of their bust size. What can you do?

I suppose I'll just ignore him/her/it. They've now accused me of trolling after a simple debate. I chalk it up to the language barrier.

What? Wrongly accusing someone of being frustrated and pointing at non-existent insults while playing the victim isn't the typical "troll" MO? My bad, I apologize for the libel.

What? Wrongly accusing someone of being frustrated and pointing at non-existent insults while playing the victim isn't the typical "troll" MO? My bad, I apologize for the libel.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

So in short, no.

Simply stating my non-inflammatory opinion on a subject related to this very thread, is not part of a "troll" modus operandi.

You're about as good with visuals as you are with language. I might as well ask you to dot your t's and cross your i's.
I don't know if I should trust you on which is which after you admitted to not take care of your sight.

But if your sight and phrasing are anything to go by, I might as well do the opposite and I'll be just fine.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

So in short, no.

Simply stating my non-inflammatory opinion on a subject related to this very thread, is not part of a "troll" modus operandi.

Sorry, I got confused by the out of context replies, the false claims of frustration and the pointing at nonexistent insults.

My bad.

The height difference doesn't bother me between the 2, actually.

They could leave it there, or use camera tricks to make them look just as tall, but it wouldn't bother me if they didn't.

doesnt bother me either! I know camera tricks will do these two justice, but i'd love to see ben in a solo batman film, just destroying bad guys ala miller bats.

doesnt bother me either! I know camera tricks will do these two justice, but i'd love to see ben in a solo batman film, just destroying bad guys ala miller bats.

Yes, and displaying some bad ass Arkham Asylum acrobatic fight skills against common criminals and being ruthless.

Like this.

I wonder what would have happened if Gal Gadot was cast as Black Widow years ago instead of Scarjo.......

would people be as accepting of that one?

Back