Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Uh oh, is that a tear under his right bicep? Damn you, Cavill! You've got to be more careful with these things! You should try not to move, at all.

Looks like I will be contacting an Admin now...

The costume looks great. Love the brighter colors.

First full reveal set photo of the BvS Supes suit. I'm sure all that muscle shading is for post-production but looks cheap as hell, like something you'd buy from a zentai store. The MoS practical suit sure didn't look like that in set photos.
BvgQ-YKCcAE7_f9.jpg

Needs some red&yellow in the middle area there to bring the whole thing together IMO. Like outerpants and a belt or something.

Needs some red&yellow in the middle area there to bring the whole thing together IMO. Like outerpants and a belt or something.
Dude, that would not be "gritty and realistic." The alien who looks just like a human and wears vibrant, skin tight rubberish clothing with a giant S on it that isn't actually an "S" even though his name is "Superman" would seem beyond silly if he had red undies on. Get with the program.

Dude, that would not be "gritty and realistic." The alien who looks just like a human and wears vibrant, skin tight rubberish clothing with a giant S on it that isn't actually an "S" even though his name is "Superman" would seem beyond silly if he had red undies on. Get with the program.

Jokes aside, brighter colours and muscle shading looks freaking great!

Maybe in "Meh of Steal Too" we'll finally get the belt and briefs. Hell, maybe even the actual Superman character.
Who knows...

3697234-tumblr_m8xaqiyzn11rv1ckao1_500.gif

The only way this movie could have anything going for it if Nolan had complete control and Bale was brought back for Batman. Throw in a better casted Wonder Woman then I would love this movie.

That suit is ugly and cheap.

If they can not even get Superman's costume right, how can they even get the other aspects of the movie right...

That suit is ugly and cheap too...

Funniest 2ndary account ever.

No thanks, that time has passed.

Hell, maybe even the actual Superman character.
Already there.

Even at Marvel the undies are silly now.

They're gone, and it's a good thing.

I still enjoy them as part of their time's art, but they no longer make sense.

Even at Marvel the undies are silly now.

They're gone, and it's a good thing.

I still enjoy them as part of their time's art, but they no longer make sense.

The underwear never made sense...if you think about it. Not wearing the trunks was another thing Shazam did before Superman...besides flying. :lol

Wearing a cape never made sense either.

Should that be taken away too?

i like the new look! This is how Superman should look with the brighter colors (he's a force for good) and the gelled slick hair. The Man of Steel look was too much like an evil Superman. Now all he needs is the curl in his hair> :)

Back