Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I like the muscle shading. Looks like he walked (or flew) right out of a comic.

Yeah, that foam rubber looks terribly cheap, but if it deteriorates, it's totally Cavill's fault for not moving in it correctly.

vClybRK.gif
:lol:lol:lol

But seriously lets not feed this troll anymore. I don't want this thread to get de-railed for 30 pgs like the VGM AC batman.

That suit is ugly and cheap.

If they can not even get Superman's costume right, how can they even get the other aspects of the movie right...
Well, no less accurate to the source than the first film. Of course, they didn't get the other aspects right in that film, so you could have a point.

Yeah, that foam rubber looks terribly cheap, but if it deteriorates, it's totally Cavill's fault for not moving in it correctly.
LOL

First full reveal set photo of the BvS Supes suit. I'm sure all that muscle shading is for post-production but looks cheap as hell, like something you'd buy from a zentai store. The MoS practical suit sure didn't look like that in set photos.
BvgQ-YKCcAE7_f9.jpg

On a more serious note, though, as long as it looks good on screen, I don't care what the set pics look like. Also, I'm not sure how it all works, but could that be a stunt suit, maybe?

Your jokes are not funny...

Edit: Since you can not drop it I think I should report this post

Reminds me of '90s Flash. . .which is not necessarily a bad thing.

g5a6dd3d8.jpg

. . .wait, that's not right. . .

gb25fa9ae.jpg

There we go.

Yeah, I thought that, too, as I looked at it more. The only thing that struck me is that it seemed textureless, which is totally uncharacteristic for DC these days. What with their lines and scoring and such.:lol

MoS set photo to compare:
henry-cavill-superman-man-of-steel-set-photos-01.jpg

With Cavill's build there's no reason the BvS suit should have THAT much muscle shading. I think that suit is designed for a certain shot with post-production in mind. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a hero version of the suit that looks cleaner like the MoS suit above.

MoS set photo to compare:
henry-cavill-superman-man-of-steel-set-photos-01.jpg

With Cavill's build there's no reason the BvS suit should have THAT much muscle shading. I think that suit is designed for a certain shot with post-production in mind. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a hero version of the suit that looks cleaner like the MoS suit above.

Uh oh, is that a tear under his right bicep? Damn you, Cavill! You've got to be more careful with these things! You should try not to move, at all.

Supposedly that first suit was heavily padded with fake muscles, despite their not being shaded.

Yep, but it looks better in person than printed shading. I'm sure Snyder with his love for ripped topless men probably touched it up more in post for MoS.

The only way this movie could have anything going for it if Nolan had complete control and Bale was brought back for Batman. Throw in a better casted Wonder Woman then I would love this movie.

Back