Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

G-zuss - he's in here too now!! :lol

Complete & utter nonsense. :nono

Evans was great in FF, he nailed Johnny Storm almost perfectly.

The films being weak overall, wasn't his fault - folks need to understand this.

I certainly didn't think he was great, but he was okay, I thought he did just as good a job as Affleck in Daredevil, regardless of how good they were both men got a bad rep because they starred in terrible superhero films.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I always thought CE was one of the redeeming factors in the FF movies.

I certainly didn't think he was great, but he was okay, I thought he did just as good a job as Affleck in Daredevil, regardless of how good they were both men got a bad rep because they starred in terrible superhero films.
That's not at all what you implied earlier though. :huh :lol

If we're gonna rip on HULK films - the 2008 one is ****. :huh The only good thing about it is Norton, & maybe Liv Tyler in some scenes. The 2003 Ang Lee film kicks it's *** any day of the YEAR. :wave

..& the DD film is much better than folks give it credit for too. Affleck was excellent as Murdock. Take out the silly Farrell douchery, the playground scene with Ben & Jen playing tiddlywinks, & it's much better.

The incredible Hulk movie is very underrated IMO. I think that and Iron-man 1 are two of Marvels strongest movies to date.

I really want to see the Directors Cut of Daredevil now...

That's not at all what you implied earlier though. :huh :lol

Thats because I probably just realized I was wrong and now trying to save face :lol

In all honesty though, I was generally speaking. He wasn’t terrible at all along with Michael Chiklis.

Jessica Alba was pretty bad in those films,

but she makes up for it wit dat a$$

images (1).jpg

Ok, now I know why a lot of people here in SSF hates you so much. I have been lurking around the HT VMS Arkham City Batman forum as well and you were also hated on that thread. You really like being an a**hole don't you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did my OPINION hurt your feelings? Don't cry....

Man of Steel was horrible....
Affleck failed as Daredevil before....
Wonder Woman casting based on looks alone is bad...

All signs point to this movie being bad.

First full reveal set photo of the BvS Supes suit. I'm sure all that muscle shading is for post-production but looks cheap as hell, like something you'd buy from a zentai store. The MoS practical suit sure didn't look like that in set photos.
BvgQ-YKCcAE7_f9.jpg

I don't think Affleck was that bad as DD personally, but definitely am not setting my expectations very high after MOS. I do like that we're getting more and more Argo connections as information comes out, though. That was a pretty swell little movie.

That suit is ugly and cheap.

If they can not even get Superman's costume right, how can they even get the other aspects of the movie right...

This suit could just be for certain shots, maybe for night or dark shots where they need more contrast to bring out the muscles more.

Yeah, that foam rubber looks terribly cheap, but if it deteriorates, it's totally Cavill's fault for not moving in it correctly.

Back