Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Watched MOS with wife today.
gb5dd462e.gif

I saw the DVD cheap at a grocery store the other day - it was near the beans aisle.

I grabbed some beans & left. :lol

I guess I'm in the minority. :lol

Same. Only thing I prefer about MOS is Cavill and Amy Adams. But if you're splicing the best elements from all the Superman incarnations you might aswell take Reeve and then personally for Lois I'd take Erica Durance from Smallville.

Same. Only thing I prefer about MOS is Cavill and Amy Adams. But if you're splicing the best elements from all the Superman incarnations you might aswell take Reeve and then personally for Lois I'd take Erica Durance from Smallville.

Never watched Smallville, so I had to look her up. Very intriguing.

ericadurance.jpg

I like to think of Man of Steel as the Ben Affleck Batman prequel.

airplane scene in Returns > all of MoS

I concur.

I watched a bit of MOS on TV last week and I couldn't believe how much it has aged so quickly. I always seem to catch the same bit, Lois jumping off the cargo plane in the middle of the big explosion. It always looked like crap, now it looks like old crap.

I've noticed on a couple of movie forums that the tide has turned against MOS. When it first came out a lot of people considered it the best movie ever, so did a few of my friends. Now many sees it for the sloppy writing, shaky cam film that it is. There are a few good action scenes but overall just an ok movie. I've more than supported this film from the start. Bought the novelization, the soundtrack, the figures, and the bluray.

Ahem...

Hey guys, wow, just got back from watching MOS in the theater. 2013 has been a great year so far! I must say the poignancy of Pa Kent's death and Superman's attitude toward the military have got to be some of the coolest moments I've seen in a superhero movie. Better than even the plane rescue in SR! :goodpost::exactly:

Back