Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

lol @ all the SS forums film experts who bullied Gadot for having a slender physique and said there was no way she could bulk up.

You'd think after constantly being proven wrong they'd learn to keep their mouths shut until they see the final turn-out.

lol @ all the SS forums film experts who bullied Gadot for having a slender physique and said there was no way she could bulk up.

You'd think after constantly being proven wrong they'd learn to keep their mouths shut until they see the final turn-out.

I agree she has bulked a bit but still no where near what I would like. Oh well.

A. Members here actually had contact with her and then bullied her?

B. Are you saying that you have never critiqued anything ever from any movie production before the movie release date?

Oooo, Jye made a serious post.

A. Members here actually had contact with her and then bullied her?

B. Are you saying that you have never critiqued anything ever from any movie production before the movie release date?
A. Whether she's seen what people say about her here or not, I consider it bullying.

B. I'm not talking about critiquing. Oh boy, no. Not critiquing. The constant insulting and belittling, name-calling, trash-talking, the internet coolguys making their "clever" jokes, etc.

Constructive criticism is fine, being a **** isn't.

No. Jye always has lolz in his posts. You just weren't looking hard enough.

I was already a fan of Gal and after seeing her in person I am so much more stoked for her in this role. I think she is going to be fantastic. She's stunning and looked great with Ben and Henry. I was trying real hard to even say hi or get close but it was damn near impossible. :lol

I love the costume... I literally cannot wait.
:) thats awesome you got to see them in-person. how close were you?

I don't quite remember Jye being a ******, sure, there were other people saying nasty ****, but not Jye to my memory.

Oh I'm not accusing Jye, I'm just saying plenty of people have done a lot more than "critique" Gadot's casting. :lol

Yeah the real critiques about her acting abilities were really scarce, the usual jests were very tacky and below the belt to not say nasty.

Yeah the real critiques about her acting abilities were really scarce, the usual jests were very tacky and below the belt to not say nasty.
I think the first post I made in regard to her casting was that she looked too thin to be Wonder Woman based on what I knew of the character, but it was way too early to judge. I didn't *****, moan and troll every single day about how she's "anorexic". :monkey1

And as I expected, she looks great. The movie is still what, two years off? I imagine she'll have even toned up a bit more by then.

Oooo, Jye made a serious post.

A. Whether she's seen what people say about her here or not, I consider it bullying.

B. I'm not talking about critiquing. Oh boy, no. Not critiquing. The constant insulting and belittling, name-calling, trash-talking, the internet coolguys making their "clever" jokes, etc.

Constructive criticism is fine, being a **** isn't.

She's still too skinny.

:chase

I don't quite remember Jye being a ******, sure, there were other people saying nasty ****, but not Jye to my memory.

I am a refined and accomplished erudite man of integrity, virtue and honor, one with a higher level of understanding and tolerance.

Please give me a minute, be right back.....

Honey, answer the ****ing door, its those godamn religious ****ing *******s trying to sell their damn bibles again, godamn skanks!

Ok, i'm back, what was I saying.

We're caught in a tractor beam, it's pulling us in! Wehaayyyy!

:lol :lol :lol

I am a refined and accomplished erudite man of integrity, virtue and honor, one with a higher level of understanding and tolerance.

Honey, answer the ****ing door, its those godamn religious ****ing *******s trying to sell their damn bibles again, godamn skanks!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

...What just happened

Back