Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Yup.

If I were an omnimiscient being, I'd do the same. I'd be 1,000 stories tall and butt ass naked all day, every day. Also multiply myself by the billions for all da wimminz.

Can't you just do that now, minus the height. :lol

Last edited:

I loved Godzilla's laser blast, it was beautiful :lol

Everyone loves Godzilla and no one had a problem with him destroying the city....he even got a standing ovation :lol What does Superman get for saving Metropolis? "Oh he destroyed some buildings!! He broke a guy's neck!! Oh.. thousands of people died..." :lol

Godzilla would kick MoS Superman's ass. The 1998, Matthew Brodrick one.

Regular every day weapons would be able to take out any giant creature, let alone one so big that it wouldn't even be able to support itself upright and would be crushed under its own weight. ;) Which brings me to a tangential point. Pacific Rim was (too) stupid. Ok, all done.

After watching the first MoS, I was hopefully for a sequel. Every time I hear any news about this new movie, I'm less enthusiastic about even attempting to watch it. How will they have time for any kind of plot while introducing all these characters? At the rate they're going it'll be long a parade of the entire DC universe. It doesn't sound like a sequel at all - it just sounds like Cavill is getting ripped off.

Do the producers feel Cavill can't carry a movie on his own this time around? Trying to save a few hundred million or so by not filming another (or a few) introductory movie(s)?

They will be doing another standalone Supes movie with Cavill, it's already scheduled for....I can't remember when.

Agreed though, he really could have done with another one before they start throwing everyone together.

Realistic briefs, New 52 style:

67328462_zps0b4d8dfc.jpg

Jesus, they really put him in an airbrushed body suit this time. :lol

Maybe the suit is made for certain scenes with heavy special effects. The suit might look better in the movie than what we see now.

- Team "NO BRIEF" here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup.

If I were an omnimiscient being, I'd do the same. I'd be 1,000 stories tall and butt ass naked all day, every day. Also multiply myself by the billions for all da wimminz.

You'd cause a tsunami with one urination :lol

Maybe X Men DOFP or Capt. TWS might get a best picture nomination, but I doubt it.

Neither of those movies deserve a best picture nomination.

They are fun movies. That's all.

I think Mcavoy in X-Men Days of Future Past is the closet we've gotten to Oscar material acting in a CBM since TDK

Last edited:

Thanks, I just got fired.
Funny, my boss smiled and invited me to lunch.
I think Mcavoy in X-Men Days of Future Past is the closet we've gotten to Oscar material acting in a CBM since TDK
Yeah, you might be right. Flesh that same performance out a bit in a traditional drama, and it's the kind of thing Oscars award.

Back