Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

It would have been easier to cast Melissa McCarthy and work her Chris Farley body into muscle than trying to build muscle mass onto skeletor.

C'mon WB, grow some balls and bump this movie back into 2015.

What, your Batman v Superman with WW cameo not good enough to go up against AOU and E7?

Wimps.

Last edited:

The reason why it's 2016 is cuz they're shooting BvS and JL back to back.
Wouldn't be surprised if JL gonna be released December 2016.

I hope they drip feed stuff from this for another 2 years then it gets cancelled :lol

I think a teaser trailer will show up in theaters around the time Avengers 2 shows up. Then a major trailer when Hobbit 3 and Star Wars comes out. Then more bits and pieces until 2016. Trust me, this movie is going to me marketed everywhere!

1896779_649864991775745_239687392860683712_n.jpg

I think a teaser trailer will show up in theaters around the time Avengers 2 shows up. Then a major trailer when Hobbit 3 and Star Wars comes out. Then more bits and pieces until 2016. Trust me, this movie is going to me marketed everywhere!

Hobbit 3 will not have any B vs S trailer...I would put money on that...I think

got to see ben, henry and gal for a few minutes in person this past week. gal looked great, she wasn't stick thin and she was tall as well. she was real pretty too. i think she'll be a kick ass wonder woman. loved the costume too.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/convention_news/comic-con/news/?a=104668

The most talked about movie at Comic Con was Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, while Avengers: Age of Ultron finished fifth. Hit the jump for details on that and all of the other major reveals and panels from this year's event...

Follow LTTOBTS:
View CBM Profile
By LTTOBTS - 7/28/2014
The highly anticipated movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was the most talked-about upcoming release at Comic-Con, according to social media research from Way To Blue.

San Diego's annual convention saw an estimated 1.7 million mentions on social media, with Warner Bros' superhero crossover posting 248,960 mentions with 24,550 tweets showing an intent-to-view the film when it hits cinemas in 2016.

Batman v Superman director Zack Snyder brought three of the movie's stars - Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot - to present brief teaser footage and unveil the first picture of the new-look Wonder Woman.

Gadot's superheroine posted 149,316 mentions thanks to a online launch of her in costume.

Game of Thrones was the second most-popular conversation driver with 201,681 mentions ahead of Teen Wolf (195,938) and The Walking Dead (183,424).

Avengers: Age of Ultron charted at number five with 173,782 mentions and 22,648 expressing an intent-to-view.

In terms of gender split, 53% of tweeters were women against 47% men. The five most popular hashtags were #SDCC, #SDCC2014, #ComicCon, #OnceUponaTime and #XboxOne.

Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/convention_news/comic-con/news/?a=104668#5eMdhhQkFr4dxWZs.99

waytoblue.jpg

Gender? Gender what? Of assistance? :lol any picture or video of the thing would prove otherwise.

Don't get me wrong, it'd be great that there were more girls interested in this stuff, but we're not there yet.

Back