Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Actually no, people need to stop saying he cause the damage because it's simply not true.

But it is true he was green, he may've had his powers all along and he was already saving people before putting on the suit, but he never went against Kryptonians suckerpunching him everywhere he looked, sometimes 2 at a time.

He had the home advantage, but they had their training and weapons which just so happened that could flatten a city block at a time.

But he really can't be hurt. He had no damage to any part of him when the fight was done. Not a cut or a bruise or a black eye, fat lip, nothing.

He has to be stronger than Zod if he broke his neck, right?

And how tough was Zod to begin with?

Zod, who was bred to be a General, got his clock cleaned by Jor-el, who was bred to be a Scientist. He only defeated him because he fought dirty.

Even the World Engine wasn't unbeatable. Kal did it. He just went after the wrong one.

He should have cared more about the city and less about the ocean.

Just think of him as Ultraman (DC version, not the Japanese character), and everything about this movie makes so much more sense. I don't even want to be critical anymore, I just want WB to replace that "Hopeman" symbol with a "U"

But he really can't be hurt. He had no damage to any part of him when the fight was done. Not a cut or a bruise or a black eye, fat lip, nothing.

He has to be stronger than Zod if he broke his neck, right?

And how tough was Zod to begin with?

Zod, who was bred to be a General, got his clock cleaned by Jor-el, who was bred to be a Scientist. He only defeated him because he fought dirty.

Even the World Engine wasn't unbeatable. Kal did it. He just went after the wrong one.

He should have cared more about the city and less about the ocean.

Oh dear lord, dude, people have been through this, over and over and over again.

About the neck, I just replied to you on that, and you ignored it.

And about the ocean thing, the one in the city was not the world engine, the world engine was on the ocean, if he took down the krytonian mother ship there was no warranty the world engine would stop working.

That's as far as I'll keep this argument going, if you want to keep debating, I suggest you surf through this or the MoS thread, seriously, there's no topic or little detail that hasn't been covered or discussed at least 20 times and I don't want to keep polluting the thread with the same old, sorry dude.

How can you assume that? You can snap the neck of a bigger person than you, not because you're stronger, but because the neck is a delicate spot.

But Zod's isn't. He's from the same Planet. It's not like he's from somewhere else.

Even if you say it's a delicate spot, wouldn't punching him in the face hard enough to knock him into outer space accomplish that?

He can survive all the carnage they went through, but jerking his head to one side is enough to kill him?

Sloppy.

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

But Zod's isn't. He's from the same Planet. It's not like he's from somewhere else.

Even if you say it's a delicate spot, wouldn't punching him in the face hard enough to knock him into outer space accomplish that?

He can survive all the carnage they went through, but jerking his head to one side is enough to kill him?

Sloppy.

He has his training though.

Oh so you don't think the neck is a delicate spot? Jerking the head to the side a little too far would be enough for ANYONE.

Superman didn't punch Zod out of space, Zod tackled Superman to out of space after he KOd him after throwing him through like 5 buildings.

Oh dear lord, dude, people have been through this, over and over and over again.

About the neck, I just replied to you on that, and you ignored it.

And about the ocean thing, the one in the city was not the world engine, the world engine was on the ocean, if he took down the krytonian mother ship there was no warranty the world engine would stop working.

That's as far as I'll keep this argument going, if you want to keep debating, I suggest you surf through this or the MoS thread, seriously, there's no topic or little detail that hasn't been covered or discussed at least 20 times and I don't want to keep polluting the thread with the same old, sorry dude.

I didn't ignore you, and I know that this been debated. I've read it. I just find it funny that people can keep saying that Kal was, "green". Like that explains everything.

He sacrificed millions to save 4.6 billion, I get it.

Its his kiss while doing it that bugs me. :lol

That and the Daily Planet crew, along with the bull who destroyed the china shop, giggling about a basketball game as if one would even be taking place soon after all those deaths.

2 million dead, but first Metropolis Knicks vs Gotham Knights game results.

Giggle giggle.

Last edited:

In my opinion trying to be realistic is an unnecessary approach when you are making comic-based movies. Nolan has to do that because Joel Schumacher crossed the line so much! But if you watch the interview with Joel at the bonus material, you'll understand that it was not totally his fault! WB demanded it to be like that:) But of course even WB didn't expect the "nipples"!
I am afraid there will be more arguments when Batman v Superman movie is out cause people find the situation super silly of how a human being without super powers beats an super alien:))))

At risk of triggering more "red trunks" or MoS bashing responses :lol I'll share this anyway cause it's great, apparently there will be an entire episode of this, can't wait to see it.

at risk of triggering more "red trunks" or mos bashing responses :lol i'll share this anyway cause it's great, apparently there will be an entire episode of this, can't wait to see it.

I NEED MORE of this!!!

How exactly did he sacrificed millions? It was Zod with his giant dubstep machine who killed millions, not Superman.

That's the reason millions died, not Superman...I don't get why people just don't get that :dunno

Well, the terraforming happening in the ocean would've killed billions.

The laser ship over metropolis would've killed millions.

He sacrificed metropolis to go after the bigger threat.

Back