Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Yeah, but Affleck doesn't have years of training and...."supplements" like Arnold. He could look better, and I'm pretty sure he will because you know there's going to be at least one scene where he is shirtless...they always do that, but they probably won't shoot that scene until he's ready.

You're probably right about the shirtless scene. But this is an older late 30's early 40's batman... He shouldn't be cut. He should be bulky, hairy chested, and a ****ing brute of a fighter. Not a nimble ****ing ninja.

LOL

tumblr_mwdt1nfFir1rth24ao1_500.gif

*tips fedora*

Wtf really??? My wife would divorce me if I grew hair man boobs.:lol

Haha for real. If a woman has told you this crows, she loves you very much... Because she just lied to your face! Lol

Wtf really??? My wife would divorce me if I grew hair man boobs.:lol

well, I said some girls lol

Haha for real. If a woman has told you this crows, she loves you very much... Because she just lied to your face! Lol

I read it on Tumblr. it wasn't someone I knew, it was a group of girls saying they loved hairy man boobs I swear

I read it on Tumblr. it wasn't someone I knew, it was a group of girls saying they loved hairy man boobs I swear

There are all sorts of fetishes out there. Got to love the internet.

This please

Yeah that would be awesome! I swear, I think they did something similar in Daredevil.

You're probably right about the shirtless scene. But this is an older late 30's early 40's batman... He shouldn't be cut. He should be bulky, hairy chested, and a ****ing brute of a fighter. Not a nimble ****ing ninja.

Isn't that what we got with Bale though?

Wow. That's.....interesting. There's someone for everyone .

What about these?:

ben-affleck-buff-body-in-tight-tee-04.jpg

ben-affleck-bulked-up-for-batman-03.jpg

ben-affleck-bulked-up-for-batman-05.jpg

ben-affleck-bulked-up-for-batman-06.jpg

He's not ripped, but he certainly looks big and bulky. Those aren't man boobs.

I think Affleck will look right when the time comes for him to be look like batman. A lot of people forget Bale went from super skinny, to buff in less than a year.

What about these?:

ben-affleck-buff-body-in-tight-tee-04.jpg

ben-affleck-bulked-up-for-batman-03.jpg

ben-affleck-bulked-up-for-batman-05.jpg

ben-affleck-bulked-up-for-batman-06.jpg

He's not ripped, but he certainly looks big and bulky. Those aren't man boobs.

Looks better there. Cutting down and working out. I wish I had a nutritionalist and fitness pro to train me night and day. Must be nice.

I think Affleck will look right when the time comes for him to be look like batman. A lot of people forget Bale went from super skinny, to buff in less than a year.
That transformation is still mind bending, I wonder the toll a transformation like that takes on your body and metabolism.

Looks better there. Cutting down and working out. I wish I had a nutritionalist and fitness pro to train me night and day. Must be nice.

I am one, and stray from the "laws of fitness" a lot. Haha. It's all about finding the happy medium of how you look, how you feel, and are you happy?

That transformation is still mind bending, I wonder the toll a transformation like that takes on your body and metabolism.

Personally, I feel metabolism can be changed and adapted on a weekly basis. Us as a human race were born to adapt.

I know right. I'd love to get into body building one day but there's so much contradictory info out there it's hard to know where to start.

I just don't have the time to be as fit as I have been in the past what with being a dad and husband and all. I still look better than most my age I feel but it's like a cigarette to some degree. That craving you get to be as active and fit as you once were. But to be that way you have to sacrifice more time. Something I don't have presently.

I know right. I'd love to get into body building one day but there's so much contradictory info out there it's hard to know where to start.

Start with healthy eating first and foremost. That's a discipline un into itself. I believe in light weight and not abusing your joints. And cardio really is your friend.

It's insane. I don't think he gets enough credit for it. It can't be healthy that's for sure, losing all that weight and then in a matter of months putting 80 pounds, while still having muscle and definition.

It's insane. I don't think he gets enough credit for it. It can't be healthy that's for sure, losing all that weight and then in a matter of months putting 80 pounds, while still having muscles and definition.

It's not healthy your right but the reality is that some WW2 vets that have been in prisons and starved and beaten and endured much harsher living conditions have lived into their 90s. It's safe to say a monitored situation such as what he went through he will be ok.

Back