Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Marry: Wonder Woman
****: Henry Cavill
Kill: Batman

LOL!

Marry: Batman, money won't be an issue and he's never home... Leaving the opportunities to
****: Wonder Woman, repeatedly...
Kill: Superman, I say this because I wouldn't be able to... So he would live on!

@Destro I didn't insult you nor ranted once in that post, I think you can't read after all.

Yeah, I don't need to know, I do know it works in layers though, nor I ever said anything about cut/pasting, that just goes to show how well structured your rebuttals are, but it is obvious that the edges of the pictures are in fact altered and it doesn't have anything to do with the possible enhancement of Gadot's body in this case, seeing that the poster is perfectly in line with her real figure.

You didn't disprove anything, and it's not a myth, what you did is prove you were wrong by yourself, I only pointed at the flaws in your points.

That last post is just you, playing the part of the pigeon in pigeon chess :lol and did you seriously feel offended by silly? :rotfl

Obviously I can read. Another insult.

Your rudimentary explanation of why the edges of Gadot's inner and outer thighs and right arm are blurry on an HD image makes no sense. You saying it's because of the background isn't true, especially when you can view individual hairs against the background and none of those pixels are degraded. Once again, they widened her thighs and arm. It is, what it is. You started this because you obviously have a problem with me knowing a photo-manip when I see one.

You don't believe that her body in that pic has been enhanced/manipulated and you are entitled to your opinion. But trying to act like you know about the subject, when you clearly don't, does not further the discussion.

Your rudimentary explanation of why the edges of Gadot's inner and outer thighs and right arm are blurry on an HD image makes no sense. You saying it's because of the background isn't true, especially when you can view individual hairs against the background and none of those pixels are degraded. Once again, they widened her thighs and arm. It is, what it is. You started this because you obviously have a problem with me knowing a photo-manip when I see one.

You don't believe that her body in that pic has been enhanced/manipulated and you are entitled to your opinion. But trying to act like you know about the subject, when you clearly don't, does not further the discussion.

Destro....

please relax. :lol

Brother, my brother
Tell what are we fighting for?
we'd got to end this war.
we should love one another
can't we just pretend
this war never began

We can try...
Brother my brother

We face each other from different sides
the anger burns. Can't remeber why.
it's kinda crazy to face such pain.
Our foolish pride makes us hate this way

We watch our world fall apart.
Tell me what good is it
when we lose our words

Brother, My brother
tell me what are we fighting for?
isn't life worth so much more?
we should love one another
can't we just pretend
this war never began?

:monkey2:monkey2

can't we stop this war

It's not when it's true.

Unless that your out of context replies are due to willingly avoiding the facts.

Your argument fails because it's not only her thighs and arms that are blurred, the rest the silhouette is, including the parts not showing her body, and it's even more contradictory since you can see the poster matches the real person, so no, her arms and thighs weren't thickened.

I don't have a problem with you knowing your ****, that's great, I don't know the technical processes but I do know how to spot a manip myself, contrary to what you may think, it's not hard to do, that is obviously a manip (duh), just not on the things you point out.

It is what it is.

You may have missed the parts where I blatantly stated how much of a PS illiterate I am, but I do know how to judge a result.

Everybody calm the **** down and listen to Christopher Drake's awesome score for The Dark Knight Returns. It's now on Spotify, and I'm sorry, but I wish Hans Zimmer luck, if this winds up being as much of a TDKR movie as everyone thinks, because Drake's score for the animated film totally kicked ass.

Everybody calm the **** down and listen to Christopher Drake's awesome score for The Dark Knight Returns. It's now on Spotify, and I'm sorry, but I wish Hans Zimmer luck, if this winds up being as much of a TDKR movie as everyone thinks, because Drake's score for the animated film totally kicked ass.

I love that OST, specifically the Bruno track.

Christopher Drake is a genius, but you can see he heavily borrows from Zimmer sometimes, just listen to the main theme of Arkham Origins, there's a clear Zimmerian influence.

Show me a cosplay costume that looks better than that Gadot's.

Yeah, the PS is completely unrelated to the the fact that she's not really standing surrounded by fire and destruction :lol you can see the blurry pixels all around her, not just her arms and legs.

Besides, her arms in the poster clearly look in line with

BtfH16KCcAAmhMN.jpg

seems like superman's package is bigger than batman's :lol

You've been watching too much of Schumacher's films.

It's not when it's true.

Unless that your out of context replies are due to willingly avoiding the facts.

Your argument fails because it's not only her thighs and arms that are blurred, the rest the silhouette is, including the parts not showing her body, and it's even more contradictory since you can see the poster matches the real person, so no, her arms and thighs weren't thickened.

I don't have a problem with you knowing your ****, that's great, I don't know the technical processes but I do know how to spot a manip myself, contrary to what you may think, it's not hard to do, that is obviously a manip (duh), just not on the things you point out.

It is what it is.

You may have missed the parts where I blatantly stated how much of a PS illiterate I am, but I do know how to judge a result.

Huh? Although they haven't come out with a super high res version (for a reason), you can clearly see her silhouette at certain points is very sharp, like an HD image should be. If her entire silhouette was blurred like you're inferring, then you would not see her individual hairs against the background like that.

image.jpg

There is an obvious filter over the image. But it doesn't cause outcrops of blurred pixels. Her armor is sharp and crisp, yet her skin isn't?

image.jpg

My argument "failing" has nothing to do with my explanation. It has to do with you inability or unwillingness to accept that there was work done to the photo. The more you argue it, the more it seems that you're holding onto this image, like if she was manipulated, then that somehow destroys it. It's not the end of the world.

Last edited:
Back