Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Not sure if it's photoshopped or not but here's a look at the entire suit. I think this is the tease that they were talking about in Hall H. Looks like they went with Grey and Black instead of throwing in some blue in there.

Looks really rugged though and very Frank Millerish.

23HoMRX.jpg

Not sure if it's photoshopped or not but here's a look at the entire suit. I think this is the tease that they were talking about in Hall H. Looks like they went with Grey and Black instead of throwing in some blue in there.

Looks really rugged though and very Frank Millerish.

23HoMRX.jpg

I think it's photoshopped from the picture posted in the last couple pages.

I remember rumors flying around that this batman had more then one suit in this film, and that one was supposed to look like batman noel suit.. now if you lookm at the pic i have here, the suit on the left looks the part, and its on display next to the film cowl...
hr_Comic-Con_2014_87.jpg

I didn't like the design in the comic either. It bugged me. I prefer David Finch's style of the Batman Inc Costume or Greg Capullo's take on it.

I don't think those have anything to do with the movie. Batman is not wearing a white cape and cowl with flowers on it. I think those are just artists designs.

Yeah, I think those are just different designs for the cape and cowl, most of them don't even look to be from the comics. The only cowl I've seen that's associated with the film is the one that's been passed around countless times, and I dig that design even if I wish it was blue.

Yeah, I think those are just different designs for the cape and cowl, most of them don't even look to be from the comics. The only cowl I've seen that's associated with the film is the one that's been passed around countless times, and I dig that design even if I wish it was blue.

Yeah I was rooting for the blue, even though in my heart i knew it would be black. But we got the grey costume, and that counts for something. I really wish they had brought the full costume. So we could get a look at it in color. But it seems they are still playing everything close to their chest with so much time before the film comes out.

Can't say I blame them, this films been under a microscope since they cast Affleck as Bruce Wayne, I'm really hoping they knock it out of the park with this one.

Can't say I blame them, this films been under a microscope since they cast Affleck as Bruce Wayne, I'm really hoping they knock it out of the park with this one.

Me too! I don't think I have ever anticipated a movie as much as this one. I just wish if nothing else, we could get like a cast announcement. Let us know whi is playing who.

Did you see Zach Snyder's supposed Darkseid tease?

henry-cavill-light-saber.jpg

So Snyder tweets this pic. Cavil is clearly wearing the Superman Costume under the robes. The Sith use the Dark Side of the force. So the rumor is it's a play on words. Dark Side = Darkseid

Well I think Darkseid would be the villain for JL. If he's introduced at all in BvS it would be at the end of the film, which would be the beginning of his invasion. Darkseid, especially since new 52, has been upgraded to a JL level threat. He is no longer just Superman villain.

Back