Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Yeah, the second voice has something going on, the hopes and dreams ones not so much :lol

2nd voice kinda sounds like Kiefer Sutherland, I'm ok with that.

Pretty cool video.

Of course Conroy is untouchable.

But Sisto, Dave Gazzana, Michael Dobson make a good brooding Batman.

And holy crap, Bale's voice in the videogame is 10x better than any of the 3 movies :lol

And Troy Baker does a pretty god job day caring both Hamill's and Conroy's voices.

Roger Craig Smith is my best alternative to Conroy though.

I almost forgot the Begins game. As much as I adore the Arkham series, I really liked that game. I don't know. They're definitely revelatory, but I don't think Asylum was the first "good" Batman game. The first great one, perhaps, but I really liked Begins. Agreed about Bale, though. I guess he just couldn't get that same level of disconnect that he had in the sound booth, while in the suit. By TDKR, he'd unleashed what I would guess Miller's All-Star Batman would sound like.:lol I still love his interpretation, but, damn, he just sounds great in that game.

Pretty cool video.

And holy crap, Bale's voice in the videogame is 10x better than any of the 3 movies :lol

And Troy Baker does a pretty god job day caring both Hamill's and Conroy's voices.

Christian Bale's voice in the Begins game was AWESOME. There was no need for him to change his voice and he should have used that voice in the films :slap Of all the Batman actors, his game voice, which was his natural voice, was by far the best of all the live action batman. It sounded deep and natural.

I almost forgot the Begins game. As much as I adore the Arkham series, I really liked that game. I don't know. They're definitely revelatory, but I don't think Asylum was the first "good" Batman game. The first great one, perhaps, but I really liked Begins. Agreed about Bale, though. I guess he just couldn't get that same level of disconnect that he had in the sound booth, while in the suit. By TDKR, he'd unleashed what I would guess Miller's All-Star Batman would sound like.:lol I still love his interpretation, but, damn, he just sounds great in that game.

Well BBegins has a lot of concepts that were later adapted or evolved in the Arkham Games, like the stealth, gliding, the combat, even picking locks if I remember correctly.

I played it in Spanish back then, I had no idea Bale himself did the voice in English.

Christian Bale's voice in the Begins game was AWESOME. There was no need for him to change his voice and he should have used that voice in the films :slap Of all the Batman actors, his game voice, which was his natural voice, was by far the best of all the live action batman. It sounded deep and natural.

I know, and I just found out :lol

Well BBegins has a lot of concepts that were later adapted or evolved in the Arkham Games, like the stealth, gliding, the combat, even picking locks if I remember correctly.

I played it in Spanish back then, I had no idea Bale himself did the voice in English.

I know, and I just found out :lol

Michael Caine also played Alfred in the game. That's right, Michael Caine in a video game. That's weirder than those "how to act" acting workshop videos he did in the 80's :lol

I think they should release the SDCC trailer as the first teaser. Most people haven't seen it and those of us who saw it already, wouldn't mind seeing it in HD on the big screen. It's a good teaser because it doesn't give too much away.

I'm sure I read someone from Warner bros announced that the SDCC teaser wouldn't be released as an official eraser to trailer. That it was just something for the con.

I agree with everyone about the Batman begins game, that thing was really cool for a movie tie in. Loved all the stealth, I stilling fear in people, it was a really great game. And using the actors from the movie was a great touch.

I just remember that you could take down a thug while he was taking a piss.:lol That whole intimidation meter thing was great, though. I loved interrogating people.

Michael Caine also played Alfred in the game. That's right, Michael Caine in a video game. That's weirder than those "how to act" acting workshop videos he did in the 80's :lol

Even better/weirder, as you complete the game you unlock little behind the scenes videos of the making of the game, and there's Michael Caine talking about getting a free copy and "needing the thing you play it on" like some old grandfather trying to understand his grand kids new games and technology. Is quite sweet. :lol

I just remember that you could take down a thug while he was taking a piss.:lol That whole intimidation meter thing was great, though. I loved interrogating people.

Yeah that was great, sneaking above them, then swooping down with the grapple gun and lifting a thug up (inverted takedown) and interrogating him hanging from the ceiling pipes. Awesome stuff. And becoming the demon bat when people were scared enough.

I wish they'd put that game on the Playstation Store. I'd like to play it again.i still have a copy, I believe, and a PS2, but all of the cords to the PS2 are missing.:lol

I wish they'd put that game on the Playstation Store. I'd like to play it again.i still have a copy, I believe, and a PS2, but all of the cords to the PS2 are missing.:lol

I was thinking the exact same thing, really wish this was on the ps store. I still have my ps2 copy too, and my ps2, just not sure if I have the stuff to hook it up now.

Pretty cool video.

Neat voice comparison!
I really liked the Sisto dude's voice, but Smith is also great.

Back