Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

That looks awesome but no way is that her real arms and legs, thats some mighty fine photoshop.

Either way , I care more about performances than looks, as long as they do a great job playing their characters I'll be happy.

One thing everyone should be happy about though, Snyder is giving us the best looking Superhero costumes of all time. Nothing from FoX-Men Sony's Spiderman franchise or Marvel Studios looks better than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

That looks awesome but noway is that her real arms and legs, that some mighty fine photoshop.

Either way , I care more about performances than looks, as long as they do a great job playing their characters i be happy.

One thing everyone should be happy about though, Snyder is giving us the best looking Superhero costumes of all time. Nothing from FoX-Men Sony's Spiderman franchise or Marvel Studios looks better than this.

Hey that's a pretty subjective thing man. Personally I hate Supermans costume, hate Wonder Woman's costume, I like Batmans costume (because it seems to be based on Millars).

You're like me Rory, and Difabio for that matter. You always have to refresh the page a few times before you see the final draft of your post :lol

You're like me Rory, and Difabio for that matter. You always have to refresh the page a few times before you see the final draft of your post :lol

Yes, and doing it on a ****ing iPhone or ipad does my nut in.

Yes, and doing it on a ****ing iPhone or ipad does my nut in.

Yup.

After a long winded post, "THAT'S NOT THE SENTENCE I TYPED OUT!" *goes to fix it and back space, instead deletes an entire section that you didn't want to* Delete post instead.

Oh and WTF, Nolan is at SDCC this year to promote his ****ing Interstellar movie . . . yet never went to SDCC to promote and or talk about any of the three Batman films. Way to stick it to WB and DC you ****er. :lol

What's wrong with with Iron Man's costume?

Or Cap, Thor, BW, Hulk or Loki for that matter?

I didn't care for Cap's all blue uniform in Winter Soldier. He should always be red, white and blue. That's what I don't care for with this WW costume. Where's the red, white and blue........and gold?

Ha ha, I knew it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 131

I agree with turtleman that performance trumps design. But script and mood trumps performance. I think MOS and ASM 2 both had pretty good performances overall, but both had serious problems in other areas.

The costume looks ok, I'm not blown away by it, it's serviceable, I would have preferred the greek type armor look, no complains about he body though.

Does anyone even give a **** about this film anymore? It feels like I skipped the actual going to see it part and jumped to the disappointed with final result stage.

Take a look at the post count in this thread, people give more ****s about this film than anything Marvel can put together.

That's some bland guy who played in a terrible Superman movie standing beside potentially the best cinematic Batman.
You mean the guy who did great in a very good Superman movie and it's at this point the second best cinematic Superman so far? Yeah.

What's wrong with with Iron Man's costume?

Or Cap, Thor, BW, Hulk or Loki for that matter?

I only have a problem with Thor's a Loki, I don't get why they should have rubbery looking clothing, Thor should have reagular viki-like armor and leather vests and stuff.

The rest of the costumes are great, specially Cap's, excluding avengers I absolutely love the utilitarian and practical look all his suits have.

I don't care for with this WW costume. Where's the red, white and blue........and gold?

That's unrealistic. She should look muted and not colorful to fit this gritty, realistic, grim, realistic, serious, realistic, plausible, realistic world.

I didn't care for Cap's all blue uniform in Winter Soldier. He should always be red, white and blue. That's what I don't care for with this WW costume. Where's the red, white and blue........and gold?

That blue costume was pulled straight out of the comics, it was a perfect fan service.

captain_america_comic_costume.jpg

Besides there are 2 more movies and half of TWS where he has the regular colors.

Hey that's a pretty subjective thing man. Personally I hate Supermans costume, hate Wonder Woman's costume, I like Batmans costume (because it seems to be based on Millars).

You're right, after posting that I immediately regretted it, the hype of these reveals, and potentially getting an awesome Batman/Superman film made my fingers type that.

Besides, everyone knows that FoX-Men's costumes designs are the best ever.

Back