Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

That is kind of funny how much stronger Superman was compared to Zod, Ursa and the other Kryptonians. No wonder he broke Zod's neck with relative ease. Did they even put a scratch on Supes? I guess he did spend more time on Earth and adjusted, but the others were literally bred to fight. A 33 year old, beer drinkin', wet behind the ears, "green", "kid" as some of you like to claim, was able to take down a seasoned general with relative ease.

Last edited:

*Faora.

They didn't scratch Supes, they just KOd him like 3 times in the movie :lol... Supes had the home advantage, while the others had their training they were still adapting, that's what balanced the fights imo.

Oh yeah. Whatever.

Then I forgot about that big dumb guy that was pretty much just a modern day Non. He wasn't in the movie that much and was mostly masked. All I remember is him ripping off the Hulk when he took the A-10 down.

You can hand wave almost anything away in fantasy movies like The Avengers and MOS. But the movie has to *earn* the hand waving. The Avengers did. Yeah, it had some stupid crap in it liike Cap's cowl, some cringe-worthy dialogue and Chitauri keeling over like Battle Droids. But it had such a good spirit and did so much right that it's easy to not camp out in the bad stuff. MOS, man, that's a tough sell for a lot of people. Dildos flying into space, Clark's dad inexplicably committing suicide, Supes being *so* cocky to the military and THEN he seems to fight like he has virtually no regard for innocent life? Then he kisses the girl and is smug AGAIN? It's just too much for many.

If everything in the whole movie was sweet and then you just had the city battle as it was I'm sure people might comment that he could have saved more people but it wouldn't be such a big deal. In light of everything else though he just comes across as anything but super. It's still a cool movie to me, a very enjoyable "Zach Snyder joint" but I'm glad it was titled "Man of Steel" and not "Superman."

he really was smug in MOS. I defend MOS sometimes but the one thing i hated is how arrogant Clark was all the time. That is the one thing I couldn't like

He didn't seem that smug to me. The only times I saw that were with the Drone, and with the handcuffs, but what I got from the handcuffs was "I'll cooperate, but I won't be intimidated," and I think that the whole "breaking the handcuffs" thing was his way of saying "I could've done this at any time, but I didn't, because I want you to know that you can trust me."

:lol

The way you described it sounds smug to me. Even when the little bastard says "it's not an 'S'" he says it with that little **** eating grin.

He didn't seem that smug to me. The only times I saw that were with the Drone, and with the handcuffs, but what I got from the handcuffs was "I'll cooperate, but I won't be intimidated," and I think that the whole "breaking the handcuffs" thing was his way of saying "I could've done this at any time, but I didn't, because I want you to know that you can trust me."

:exactly: :goodpost:

I hate those little good posting, exactly smilies.

That is kind of funny how much stronger Superman was compared to Zod, Ursa and the other Kryptonians. No wonder he broke Zod's neck with relative ease. Did they even put a scratch on Supes? I guess he did spend more time on Earth and adjusted, but the others were literally bred to fight. A 33 year old, beer drinkin', wet behind the ears, "green", "kid" as some of you like to claim, was able to take down a seasoned general with relative ease.

I don't think Zod was as good a fighter as people assumed. I mean, he also lost to a "nerdy" scientist (Jor-El)

I hate those little good posting, exactly smilies.

:exactly::goodpost:

I don't think Zod was as good a fighter as people assumed. I mean, he also lost to a "nerdy" scientist (Jor-El)

Maybe he was only meant to be a general? I don't know, the whole fighter Jor-El was dumb to begin with.

He was talking about her woman parts.

He likes vag very much.

'I was bred to be a warrior Kal.'

********!

He got pwned twice by members of the same family!

Back