Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Well, a lot happens to be considered a prologue.

If it makes every in MoS serve a purpose it could only increase MoS's value.

Just, as long as it's not making the Amazons Kryptonian descent :lol

That's what I was wondering, as well. If all of the issues with MoS are addressed, and remedied, can they still be considered issues?

I'm an AOS fan and I say screw mixing TV with Theatrical with both Marvel and DC.

Or better yet, go with batfan's idea, I like that.

I will survive and still enjoy the MCU if AOS was cancelled today.

I really like AoS, as well, but, really, it seems like it's kind of it's own thing, anyway. It really has no bearing on the movies, whatsoever. It's definitely affected by the films, but, outside of Coulson, some cameos, and some references, it's really not that much of a Marvel show.

If BvsS adds a happy musical number, makes the tornado scene a dream and adds a scene inbetween Superman's mass murdering and him laughing about lolcats, then i'll shut up about the codex crap and tattoo I love MOS on my man breasts.

Last edited:

Also, on a different note, I was reading a comment on another site, and it was absolutely brilliant. The guy said "I think the world engine will be responsible for Kryptonite." It makes perfect sense. The entire reason for the world engine to exist was so it could terraform other planets. Point is, it could've changed some properties of the Earth in certain places, since it was, essentially, turning Earth into Krypton. If that's the direction they'll take it in, I think I'd be extremely happy.

Yea what's left of World Engine is something I don't think Supes would have left around......

Yea what's left of World Engine is something I don't think Supes would have left around......

Well, I assume they meant that it wouldn't be a part of the world engine, so much as it would be a result of the world engine. Perhaps the terraforming was successful enough to turn a select few spots into, for lack of a better word, Krypton, and, with Earth's atmosphere remaining the same, the spots would take on the properties of Kryptonite.

If BvsS adds a happy musical number, makes the tornado scene a dream and adds a scene inbetween Superman's mass murdering and him laughing about lolcats, then i'll shut up about the codex crap and tattoo I love MOS on my man breasts.

Clark, don't cry for me,
Just come fly with me,
Come back to Metropolis and help me rebuild,
With the Lion, and the Tin Man, and the Lollipop guild.
Clark, don't cryyyyyyyyy.

It's me, it's your daddy,
Suicidal? Just a taddy.
You can fly with the lolcats, save the kids on the bus,
And, maybe, subsequently, save the fanboys a fuss.

Clark, don't cry for me,
Just come fly with me,
I'm your daddy, and I know what I do,
I did a damn fine job of raising you.

Clark, don't cry for me,
Just come fly with me,
Come back to Metropolis and help me rebuild,
With the Lion, and the Tin Man, and the Lollipop guild.
Clark, don't cryyyyyyyyy.

It's me, it's your daddy,
Suicidal? Just a taddy.
You can fly with the lolcats, save the kids on the bus,
And, maybe, subsequently, save the fanboys a fuss.

Clark, don't cry for me,
Just come fly with me,
I'm your daddy, and I know what I do,
I did a damn fine job of raising you.

https://badassdigest.com/2014/08/19/dwayne-johnson-will-play-some-shazam-related-role-or-other/

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson dropped a bombshell while promoting his flop Hercules in Mexico: he's going to be in a Shazam! movie, but he hasn't decided in what role. He might play Shazam, he says, or maybe he'll play the villain Black Adam.

But despite the fact that he literally does not know what role he will play, he's giving this undecided role his all:

"I am putting my heart and soul and my bones into this role," he said.

Whichever role it may be.

This is a weird admission that comes after months of The Rock hyping his involvement in the DC Movieverse. It's almost beginning to feel like this was all a cynical ploy to get coverage for his film Hercules throughout production and release. It's almost like all of this DC Movieverse talk is kind of amorphous and Vin Diesel-y.

I really like Dwayne Johnson, but maybe at this point we should all ignore this Shazam! **** until somebody has a signed deal and maybe even a teaser poster.

SOURCE: THE AP

I think he should play both. It'd be a ballsy move, and, as far as the character goes, the concept would work perfectly. The power of Shazam should have a singular vessel, so, no matter who the new successor is, he should look the same.

I think he should play both. It'd be a ballsy move, and, as far as the character goes, the concept would work perfectly. The power of Shazam should have a singular vessel, so, no matter who the new successor is, he should look the same.

That would be cool. Hopefully he really 'puts his all' into this like he says instead of phoning in his performance like in Hercules. Then again, he probably realized early on that he was starring in a pos and just didn't care.

Well, Teth Adam was already an adult when he got Shazam's powers, and he looked the same.

Billy looks like his older self when he turns into Shazam.

Plus it would be pretty freaky to see 2 Rocks beating each other :lol

It will be fun to watch Ben Affleck fail as Batman...

Pair it with that horrible Superman...

Then the girl from fast and furious who is way to skinny to be wonder woman....

1/10

QUICK!!!! Everyone grab your weapons!!!!! A troll has made it’s way in here :panic:

Back