Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

There were people on this board who said that ScarJo was fat as Black Widow. I can just imagine what would happen if there was a "built" WW.

Won't somebody think of the children. The last thing we need are a bunch of kids starving to death because they're trying to fit into their screen accurate Wonder Woman costumes.

There were people on this board who said that ScarJo was fat as Black Widow. I can just imagine what would happen if there was a "built" WW.

See, that's ridiculous that people would do that. That just goes back into the shaming of "normal" body types and the want and need for the abnormal. There are more woman in the FBI, CIA and DEA that look like ScarJo, than Angelina Jolie, guaranteed.

Won't somebody think of the children. The last thing we need are a bunch of kids starving to death because they're trying to fit into their screen accurate Wonder Woman costumes.

:lol:lol:lol

They know what's up.

WaiS8s4.gif

Do what you're going to do, but I gave up on you a long time ago. I know you're full of **** because you can't laugh at yourself. Meanwhile, you don't hold anything back when you feel the need to rip into someone. You might be able to understand my approach once you lay down your teenage bravado and learn to really chill out. I'd like to think I could walk down the street and not punch someone in the teeth for liking Gadot's WW so I usually give people room to disagree. Besides, I'm just old enough now that these movies aren't relying on my dollar anyway.

If you agree or disagree go ahead, I don't go around currying favor or building cliques. Don't think I won't get my digs in the process though. :dance
Do you visit the Sandbox? If you do, you'll notice I don't take many of my posts very seriously there, and do plenty of "laughing at myself".

What you do isn't fun and games. You're rude. You're inconsiderate. You're instigative. You value this class clown nonsense so much that you completely disregard civility and common courtesy.

That she went from this:

attachment.php

To this:

attachment.php

Shows me she's loss alot of body fat and muscle mass over the past ten years. You shouldn't be able to see ribs on a chicks chest. It's a bad image and it's the wrong image. Unlike Bale, she didn't do it for any particular role or to make a point against it, that's just the look she decided to go with as a model and actress.
Yeah, I'm chalking that up to the photo you chose. I can't find any other pictures of her in that dress that makes her look so sickly. And even if I could, the exposed ribs isn't unnatural. I'm 5'10", 170 lbs, eat junk food every week and I can see my upper ribs.

Pictures of Gadot in the same dress, at the same time, which was the Fast & Furious 6 London premiere:

FF6-London-premiere-Gal-Gadot.jpg

Gal+Gadot+Fast+Furious+6+Premieres+London+zrJCwvEf7y5l.jpg

FF6-London-premiere-Gal-Gadot-2.jpg

And here she is at the Fast and Furious 6 premiere in L.A.:

gal-gadot-la-premiere-fast-and-furious-6-03.jpg

17aaedb445465da

She's a skinny girl. That's just her physique. No doubt her body and eating habits have changed over ten years, but to claim she's anorexic based on the worst photos possible is childish.

the good thing about gadot is that she has really pretty armpits.

Back