Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Bale is insane. The Machinist was one of the most disturbing films I've ever seen if not for any other reason than seeing him that deathly skinny. I wouldn't have thought it was possible for a human being to spring back like that. If Gadot was serious, she should be talking to his personal trainer. :lol

You've already said that about twenty times.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

You're really going to sit there and claim that the reason you've trolled Gadot in every other page of this thread is because "she's a bad image for women"? :rotfl

Bull ****

That's the serious part, but the rest I do for lolz and shaking people out of mindless brand support. Her physique is an extreme on the wrong side of healthy. I hate the image, and I don't want it associated with WW. You getting caught up in the rhetoric is worth the entertainment value though.

You're like a Michael Bolton for a new generation.

"This is the Tale of the Meredith Vickers! A Weyland so Flat on Moon LV-223!!!!"

GG's body is hardly unhealthy, skinny is not automatically unhealthy, and much less so with the recent images and the support towards her hasn't been mindless.

It's insane. I don't think he gets enough credit for it. It can't be healthy that's for sure, losing all that weight and then in a matter of months putting 80 pounds, while still having muscle and definition.
Yeah, he could've been monitored and under watch by professionals, but the body still resents the abrupt change.

There's rarely other examples comparable to his transformation.

It's not healthy your right but the reality is that some WW2 vets that have been in prisons and starved and beaten and endured much harsher living conditions have lived into their 90s. It's safe to say a monitored situation such as what he went through he will be ok.
I don't know, people suffer heart attacks from excising too much, the crazy diets and you know, roids :lol

It was a risky commitment for which not even I gave him enough credit.

Start with healthy eating first and foremost. That's a discipline un into itself. I believe in light weight and not abusing your joints. And cardio really is your friend.
Does this mean I have to cut back on the McDonald's Bacon Clubhouses, Taco Bell Chalupas and chili-cheese burritos, KFC grilled chicken buckets, Burger King Whoppers and -- **** this I'm out.

That's the serious part, but the rest I do for lolz and shaking people out of mindless brand support. Her physique is an extreme on the wrong side of healthy. I hate the image, and I don't want it associated with WW. You getting caught up in the rhetoric is worth the entertainment value though.
Though I still think you're full of **** and just want to be the funny internet coolguy troll, I'll pretend you're serious.

You're assuming that she is going to drastic and unhealthy lengths to be skinnier based on...what exactly? The fact that she has a thin physique? Believe it or not, some people are naturally slender. She doesn't look unhealthy in the slightest, either.

Bale is genetically gifted, plus he's a little nuts. Couple that with some Pharmacy grade HGH, sky's the limit.

Bale is genetically gifted, plus he's a little nuts. Couple that with some Pharmacy grade HGH, sky's the limit.

When I 1st heard that recording of him yelling at the crew member I thought he was a *********, but after a while that recording kinda grew on me and it's quite funny to listen to it :lol same goes for Mel Gibson's episodes :lol They're so crazy I find it hard to hate them.

Though I still think you're full of **** and just want to be the funny internet coolguy troll, I'll pretend you're serious.

Do what you're going to do, but I gave up on you a long time ago. I know you're full of **** because you can't laugh at yourself. Meanwhile, you don't hold anything back when you feel the need to rip into someone. You might be able to understand my approach once you lay down your teenage bravado and learn to really chill out. I'd like to think I could walk down the street and not punch someone in the teeth for liking Gadot's WW so I usually give people room to disagree. Besides, I'm just old enough now that these movies aren't relying on my dollar anyway.

If you agree or disagree go ahead, I don't go around currying favor or building cliques. Don't think I won't get my digs in the process though. :dance

You're assuming that she is going to drastic and unhealthy lengths to be skinnier based on...what exactly? The fact that she has a thin physique? Believe it or not, some people are naturally slender. She doesn't look unhealthy in the slightest, either.

That she went from this:

gal-gadot-miss-israel.jpg

To this:

gal-gadot-fast-and-furious-6_3650709.jpg

Shows me she's loss alot of body fat and muscle mass over the past ten years. You shouldn't be able to see ribs on a chicks chest. It's a bad image and it's the wrong image. Unlike Bale, she didn't do it for any particular role or to make a point against it, that's just the look she decided to go with as a model and actress.

but do you mind if they have chubby chests?

What difference does it make if they're hairy or not? Actually, if they're chubby without hair, it makes them look more like women's bo obs.

What's your stance on hairy male mammary glands?

If he's got a hairy chest, more than likely those are going to be hairy too unless he just has a patch.

Now, you guys aren't gonna want me to start posting hairy men are ya?

And no crows, don't start posting extremely hairy guys.

What difference does it make if they're hairy or not? Actually, if they're chubby without hair, it makes them look more like women's bo obs.

If he's got a hairy chest, more than likely those are going to be hairy too unless he just has a patch.

Now, you guys aren't gonna want me to start posting hairy men are ya?

And no crows, don't start posting extremely hairy guys.

technically i never did (if you are referring to the tea party thread )

not one

Do what you're going to do, but I gave up on you a long time ago. I know you're full of **** because you can't laugh at yourself. Meanwhile, you don't hold anything back when you feel the need to rip into someone. You might be able to understand my approach once you lay down your teenage bravado and learn to really chill out. I'd like to think I could walk down the street and not punch someone in the teeth for liking Gadot's WW so I usually give people room to disagree. Besides, I'm just old enough now that these movies aren't relying on my dollar anyway.

If you agree or disagree go ahead, I don't go around currying favor or building cliques. Don't think I won't get my digs in the process though. :dance

That she went from this:

View attachment 124087

To this:

View attachment 124088

Shows me she's loss alot of body fat and muscle mass over the past ten years. You shouldn't be able to see ribs on a chicks chest. It's a bad image and it's the wrong image. Unlike Bale, she didn't do it for any particular role or to make a point against it, that's just the look she decided to go with as a model and actress.

Kiera Knightley did that too. She was horribly thin. I don't know if she still is or not but she was boney like that. And Angelina Jolie is gross looking. Both went too skinny. But......modeling and Hollywood tend to like that.

technically i never did (if you are referring to the tea party thread )

not one

Never said you DID, but you tend to do stuff like that.

Hell, I don't even remember what all was said in the tea party thread. :lol

Kiera Knightley did that too. She was horribly thin. I don't know if she still is or not but she was boney like that. And Angelina Jolie is gross looking. Both went too skinny. But......modeling and Hollywood tend to like that.

Ugh, yeah I really hate the skinny/famished/coked-out look. Add that to your thread Ween!

Never said you DID, but you tend to do stuff like that.

Hell, I don't even remember what all was said in the tea party thread. :lol

I don't remember what I said but I asked for pics of guys and then everyone started to post hairy half naked men

They are both pretty much still like that. They never changed that look. (Angelina got new boobs but still doesn't look different)

To this:

View attachment 124088

Wow...she went from 3 dimensional to 2D. I didn't know such a feat was even possible for a human. I thought cartoons were the only ones capable of it. :horror

Haha, if only she were as 2D as Jessica Rabbit.

I think much of the backlash against the Gal Gadot "type", especially portraying such an iconic character, is the fact the cinema has been doing it for a while now. Pumping out images of super-modelesque figures in movies as badasses who flip 225lb Navy Seals on their head and barely mess up their hair. Some examples....

View attachment 124089

Salt.png

View attachment 124093

View attachment 124095

View attachment 124096

That being said, it's not that some of these movies weren't enjoyable, some of them were very good in fact. But I'm sure there were people who thought, myself included, that WB would be brave enough to buck the trend and cast a female who's physicality was palpable and who women and men could look to as a figure of strength and a celebration of something that has rarely ever been portrayed.

Ensuring that we'd never see anything like this:

tumblr_lds846zxRW1qbujox.jpg

Some may not agree, but I think it was a missed opportunity.

Back