Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Do you visit the Sandbox? If you do, you'll notice I don't take many of my posts very seriously there, and do plenty of "laughing at myself".

What you do isn't fun and games. You're rude. You're inconsiderate. You're instigative. You value this class clown nonsense so much that you completely disregard civility and common courtesy.

Wow, now you're starting sound like my old high school history teacher. Ah, the memories! :devil

I'm not going to go through your catalog of "civilized" repartee and I don't expect you to go through mine but just on a tit-for-tat basis, you always take the nuclear option even when it comes to a light tease. Either I'm one of the worst trolls this board has ever seen or you are one of the most thin-skinned. Might be poll worthy!

:horror :panic:

To be completely honest, there have been times where I felt I've stepped over the line but I try to make amends where possible.

Yeah, I'm chalking that up to the photo you chose. I can't find any other pictures of her in that dress that feature her upper rib bones so prominently. And even if I could, it's not that unnatural. I'm 5'10", 170 lbs, eat junk food every week and I can see my upper ribs.

Pictures of Gadot in the same dress, at the same time, which was the Fast & Furious 6 London premiere:

FF6-London-premiere-Gal-Gadot-2.jpg

Nice second set of clavicles she's sporting there! Good choice.

She's a skinny girl. That's just her physique. No doubt her body and eating habits have changed over ten years, but to claim she's anorexic based on the worst photos possible is childish.

They're still photos and every now and again when the flash doesn't wash it out or photoshop isn't employed, you actually get a glimpse of what these people look like.

I like skinny women.
And I like ScarJo, too. So sue me.

Back to BvS, I'm really much more pumped for this than AoU. I already know what the Marvel cinematic universe is like, I'm looking forward to seeing the DC cinematic universe unfold! Hopefully it'll be a fun ride.

I like skinny women.
And I like ScarJo, too. So sue me.

Back to BvS, I'm really much more pumped for this than AoU. I already know what the Marvel cinematic universe is like, I'm looking forward to seeing the DC cinematic universe unfold! Hopefully it'll be a fun ride.

It'll be a 'dark and gritty' ride. 'Grounded' even.

It'll be a 'dark and gritty' ride. 'Grounded' even.

No way, we already have the most outlandish looking Batman costume yet, I think this will definitely have a comic book feel, but it will be serious, like a lot of comics are.

I think I would be worried if I could see my ribs through my chest. The only bone that should be visible in that area should be your collarbone. If you can see ribs up there (as you could in that picture of Gal) I think something's wrong.

Saw some of the bootlegged screencaps from SDCC. Previewed the second batsuit. Looks like there's a going to be whole lot of Miller's Dark Knight Returns in this. Wonder how it'll be different ... considering TDKR was a Batman book, and this is a Superman movie.

Or is it even a Superman movie anymore? Maybe this isn't the MOS sequel any more than Avengers was the Captain America sequel.

SnakeDoc

Saw some of the bootlegged screencaps from SDCC. Previewed the second batsuit. Looks like there's a going to be whole lot of Miller's Dark Knight Returns in this. Wonder how it'll be different ... considering TDKR was a Batman book, and this is a Superman movie.

Or is it even a Superman movie anymore? Maybe this isn't the MOS sequel any more than Avengers was the Captain America sequel.

SnakeDoc

That, and in that comic they had a friendship already established, while in this they do not know each other.

I think the endings have to be different. Like by the end of this one, they need to have at least a grudging respect for one another, and be capable of leading the JL. As opposed to TDKR where we kind of see the end of their friendship, at least publicly.

This movie is more a prequel leading up to the Justice League movie at this point. There is a MoS 2 slated for future release though.

This movie is more a prequel leading up to the Justice League movie at this point. There is a MoS 2 slated for future release though.

I'm thinking Justice League = Death of Superman

MoS2 = Return of Superman

I don't think people's view on him is going to change much based on BvS if he's still considered a villain or outcast and not the heroic do gooder yet. I think he's going to be presented pretty much the same way he was in the first MOS and people are going to continue to dislike framing Superman like that. (as a threat)

Just realized they cleaned the thread, so as a public service I have edited out my convo with Larja. Though I'm convinced we were close to a breakthrough. :lol

Back