Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Sort of a buff Sandra Bullock-alike I think.

That's what I thought, too, and...

b9tMRR0.gif

Good thing the internet wasn't around when Reeve was Superman, he would be taunted to death for being too small for what a Superman should look like according to comic books back then. WW is a god, they don't need huge muscles.

Show me a cosplay costume that looks better than that Gadot's.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah, the PS is completely unrelated to the the fact that she's not really standing surrounded by fire and destruction :lol you can see the blurry pixels all around her, not just her arms and legs.

If this was the 90's, you may be right. High pixel density photography doesn't work that way. Inserting backgrounds does not degrade the images edges at all. Only when altering the original image with a transform, multiply or blur tool does that kind of degradation happen.

Besides, her arms in the poster clearly look in line with

BtfH16KCcAAmhMN.jpg

Well, it's a flattering image, and it conveniently supports your point, except when you see the other photos.

What happened to her legs?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So yes, Photoshop is sometimes used to "enhance" physiques. I know, novel idea.

She would probably make a wonderful Wonder Woman.

Gadot will need nothing less than steroid injections before she starts looking like WW in time for a non photo manip. The Nu fans clearly love this string bean, so I'm not sure why they feel the need to pretend like she'll ever match that fake poster.

Gadot will need nothing less than steroid injections before she starts looking like WW in time for a non photo manip. The Nu fans clearly love this string bean, so I'm not sure why they feel the need to pretend like she'll ever match that fake poster.
^ Example of the typical douchebaggery I expect in this thread.

At this point, I don't give enough of a **** to try to defend her, or Affleck, or any of them. It's a superhero movie; same with the Marvel vs. DC thing. I need to quit worrying about it. It's entertainment; pure and simple. I'll enjoy it when it comes out (hopefully), and that's that.

@Destro Thanks you for not posting a costume that is actually better than Gadot's :goodpost:

Even ignoring the fact that those are not WW costumes...

If this was the 90's, you may be right. High pixel density photography doesn't work that way. Inserting backgrounds does not degrade the images edges at all. Only when altering the original image with a transform, multiply or blur tool does that kind of degradation happen.

Except you're totally wrong, check the 1st Cavill Supes pic for this movie, and tell me there aren't parts of it that are chopped and blurred to be put on that fake rooftop.

Well, it's a flattering image, and it conveniently supports your point, except when you see the other photos.

What happened to her legs?

Oh, whaddayaknow :dunno it still conveniently supports my point :lol her arms look just as thick

Oh you mean her knees? You mean that part that's covered by the shin guards? Because unless you were at the Con and had X-ray vision, you cannot see the rest of her legs nor thighs.

Point for me again :yess:

So yes, Photoshop is sometimes used to "enhance" physiques. I know, novel idea.

Never heard of it, you should go and tell the guy who edited that pic then.

^ Example of the typical douchebaggery I expect in this thread.

I'm not going to lie, the string bean comment did make me laugh. :lol

At this point, I don't give enough of a **** to try to defend her, or Affleck, or any of them. It's a superhero movie; same with the Marvel vs. DC thing. I need to quit worrying about it. It's entertainment; pure and simple. I'll enjoy it when it comes out (hopefully), and that's that.

This sounds like a very healthy thing to do actually.

Congrats on improving your well being. :lol

Frank, if you had to be, who would you be more optimistic about and think would succeed? Affleck Batman or Gadot as WW?

Because unless you're blind, she already matches that fake poster.

And she already looks like WW.

Back