Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Yep. It really is that big. The picture looks like it shows it slightly bigger than what I saw on set, but then again it wasn't next to a Tumbler, plus they use the Batman 1/6 figure I guess to put it in scale so I would imagine it is very close. Shame they aren't making it. I probably would've coughed up the $$ to buy it.

How much were they going to sell it for?

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Think there wasn't ever a possible price published for the 1/6 version but compared to other collectibles of that dimension it would have been beyond 2K I bet.

Last edited:

How much were they going to sell it for?

Due to packaging problems for it being so big, they never went ahead to make it, but given the Tumbler was only just under $500, I would think this would fall between $1k-$2k. That'd be my speculation at least.

Due to packaging problems for it being so big, they never went ahead to make it, but given the Tumbler was only just under $500, I would think this would fall between $1k-$2k. That'd be my speculation at least.

I think there were other things then just package problems that made them back out of this deal. Most people don't see these as high end collectables but just toys, thus, most toy collectors would not pay over $1k for a big plastic toy and I think Hot Toys knew that.

I think there were other things then just package problems that made them back out of this deal. Most people don't see these as high end collectables but just toys, thus, most toy collectors would not pay over $1k for a big plastic toy and I think Hot Toys knew that.

I agree, packing and shipping could have been resolved. Other companies do it fine.
We get treadmills and other fitness equipment shipped from overseas with very little problems. Higher end stuff is usually packed better though. Tons of parts on these things too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1407251417daa6ed742e08382d.jpg140725141780fc8eb84da1ccb1.jpgI just saw this on a page highlighting ani con 2014 stuff https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/ so will this be in scale with the bat https://toysdaily.com/discuz/attachments/month_1407/1407251417daa6ed742e08382d.jpg
https://toysdaily.com/discuz/attachments/month_1407/140725141780fc8eb84da1ccb1.jpg

The are made by Dragon under their action hero line they are models so I am not sure if it will even open but I am just curious in any event I am sure Hot Toys will attempt to make a smaller in scale tumbler

Will MAFEX figures fit on this vehicle?

I think they look way better than HT offerings IMO. Anybody knows?

Yeah, that lego set looks great. I hear it goes on sale on september?

Will MAFEX figures fit on this vehicle?

I think they look way better than HT offerings IMO. Anybody knows?

I am interested in the scale do you think this is in scale with the Bat and the MAFEX batpod

Here is a pic is around the size of the Tumbler from the looks of it ��Screenshot_2014-08-24-22-53-24.jpgScreenshot_2014-08-24-22-54-17.jpg

I know it's a 1/12 scale but is it bigger then the tumbler?

It's about the same length I think. Taller.

U mean you are not getting this?

Unless I win the lottery, I'm not getting this thing, mainly due to size and price. But I am utterly intrigued by it.

I know it's a 1/12 scale but is it bigger then the tumbler?

Here are the specs, per Sideshow:

Tumbler - 11" H (279.4mm) x 18.5" W (469.9mm) x 29" L (736.6mm)

The Bat - 10.5" H (266.7mm) x 16.5" W (419.1mm) x 29.5" L (749.3mm)

Wow so it really is smaller then the tumbler. Was really thinking about getting this but idk how good it would look next to it of it's smaller

Pre order it is expensive but is a year away time to save up....Also not on scale with the batmobile or tumbler but still nice. I don't want to regret not getting it later on.

Back