SPECTRE - Bond 24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bond 24 - Title TBD

Next Bond villain will be deci-...

Blofeld... Hello? McFly?! Get on with it already. It's been since what the 70s since he had an official appearance? You got him back now use him.

The title of the film is "Come and Dive," and there is a teaser trailer:

Not a huge fan of the title, but my *** will still be firmly planted in my seat come November, next year.:lol

Oh my god, that's the best title for a James Bond movie yet!

Man, that hoax didn't last long...to whoever made it, try harder.

Also, "Come and Dive"? Really? :lol

Man, the way those official sites were reporting it; perhaps it's my payback for my Annete Bening as Gordon/The Rock as Hal Jordan thing.:lol

Man, what a shame. That weird CGI cemetery background and the look of the teaser appeared to have the best cinematography in a Bond film yet.

Hopefully the title ends up being real though.

"Come and Dive" is not and should never be a Bond title. Bond titles are mostly all great and you just know one when you hear one. Come and Dive ftw?

https://www.thewrap.com/chiwetel-ejiofor-eyed-play-villain-next-james-bond-movie-exclusive/

Blofeld?
fawefwa1_large.jpg

He was a great villain in Serenity. I'd be happy to see Bond fight him whether he be Blofeld or some new baddie.

MI6 HQ said:
007 will go toe to toe against a classic physically imposing henchman in the 24th James Bond film, MI6 can confirm.

Casting has begun for the main assassin, with the search specifically focussed on someone extremely physically fit and over 6' 2". Whoever wins the role will have several altercations with Daniel Craig's 007 throughout the film and also a driving sequence. Former sports athletes will be under consideration along with anyone 'very unusual'. The character has the working name of 'Hinx' (which may change before shooting starts) and is said to be between 30 and 45 years old.

The goal is to find the next Jaws or Oddjob - a henchman so different to anything that has gone before that they will become instantly iconic in the film series.

MI6 can also confirm that Bond 24 shooting starts in December and will run to June 2015 at Pinewood Studios and on location.

https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond-24-report-20140822-henchman-casting?t=&s=&id=03734

So it looks like Drax may be playing Hinx...

MI6-HQ.com said:
As MI6 first reported back in August, the Bond 24 production team were casting a 'classic, iconic henchman' to go up against 007 in the next adventure.

According the Latino Review, 'Guardians of the Galaxy' star and former WWE wrestler Dave Bautista has landed the role of 'Hinx'.

'Guardians' was one of the summer's biggest box-office movies and marked Bautista's debut in film as he played one of the leading superheroes. The 45 year-old American wrestler-turned-actor would not be the first former sports star who landed a Bond movie role.

James Bond News :: MI6 :: Dave Bautista reportedly cast as henchman 'Hinx' in Bond 24

Christoph Waltz is a talented guy but I like the relatively lesser known actors they've cast for the past several villains. I just can't see Waltz without thinking of his Tarentino films.

I rather enjoyed Skyfall and hope they keep the same tone and style to the new film(s). The previous Craig films have all be just mediocre in my opinion.

Back