Curse of Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the funny thing about this going straight to DVD is that this was a lot better than Seed of Chucky, and if they had hired better actors and they would have released this in theaters, It would have probably done pretty well and bring back the fans that Seed and Bride lost to watch it in theaters.

I don't know why they couldn't just do a scary movie and put it in theaters.

Chucky doesn't sell? Come on now I don't believe that. Chucky is probably the most iconic killer doll out. People love chucky and merch is still being made. I feel as though his popularity diminished cuz of the long wait between movies. Chucky is everywhere at the Halloween store to but yea I guess maybe since seed he isn't as big.

Because that would cost more money for a character that doesn't sell any more.

It probably had more to do with how much Seed was hated. Universal probably didn't feel strongly about it enough to push this into theaters.

The movie would not have cost that much more, All they needed was some better actors (And i am not even talking about A List celebrities here) They could have made the movie as is with better actors and release it.

I mean, Look at something like "A Haunted House" movie was cheap and it was still released.

I really think Seed ruined any chance Chucky had at going to theaters. Maybe this one will help get another one in theaters

This movie sucked IMO. It was really boring and they failed trying to make it funny or scary.

Back