Hot Toys Unmasked 'Murphy' Robocop Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure there would be some people who didn't want to accept the vasectomy. If we were all going to live forever, the only way to make sure the planet could sustain us would be to immediately stop EVERYONE having kids(Unless there was some natural disaster killing many thousands, in which case special dispensation could be made).

Usually a speedboat for people who were landlocked, or someone without a car winning a trailer or a caravan....

:lol

Nature would probably evolve itself so that we 'get it' in the end.

Ah good old Bullseye eh. What average Joe wanted a speedboat anyway? And did the contestants have to split the prizes or did they get two of everything?

Nature would probably evolve itself so that we 'get it' in the end.

Ah good old Bullseye eh. What average Joe wanted a speedboat anyway? And did the contestants have to split the prizes or did they get two of everything?

Only one.
Which was funny. Two guys from leeds who get a little speedboat, and have to work out how they are going to share it.
Or(More often), *not* win a speedboat, and lament over it forever.

Ya can't beat a bitta bully...

Only one.
Which was funny. Two guys from leeds who get a little speedboat, and have to work out how they are going to share it.
Or(More often), *not* win a speedboat, and lament over it forever.

Ya can't beat a bitta bully...

Ha.

That scenario is spot on Bar. I could not have said it better myself. :clap

Surely the contestants that actually did win some of these daft prizes just flogged it and then split the money. And I was always suspicious that the cheapskates only gave out one of each of the prizes. I don't know if that makes me like Bullseye more or not? :dunno

Ha.

That scenario is spot on Bar. I could not have said it better myself. :clap

Surely the contestants that actually did win some of these daft prizes just flogged it and then split the money. And I was always suspicious that the cheapskates only gave out one of each of the prizes. I don't know if that makes me like Bullseye more or not? :dunno

It was classic. When they replay the episodes, i always watch. It's hilarious. The non darts player always gets better scores.

Oh I agree the possibilities would be great and thinking about all you could achieve would be wonderful but as you say it will not happen. And what about those poor sods that look 40 when they are 18? Doubt they would like to go back. :lol

In all serious though I agree it sounds good in theory and the scenario you paint would be great but I say let nature takes its course. Also who would be the initial 'guinea pigs' to see if there is any side effects?

You guys should read Misspent Youth by Peter F. Hamilton. Great SF book about this subject.

If the technology ever were to implemented, access to it would be restricted by cost of course. The very wealthy get to live forever and the rest become an even more disposable underclass than we are already lol.

You guys should read Misspent Youth by Peter F. Hamilton. Great SF book about this subject.

If the technology ever were to implemented, access to it would be restricted by cost of course. The very wealthy get to live forever and the rest become an even more disposable underclass than we are already lol.

I'll check that out. Thanks.

I thought I enter the wrong thread..where is discussion on hot toys robocop?
hahahhahahaH there wasn't any on the last few pages

Lol so antsy for a reveal or tease of this. All those fake pics are killing me. Well real pics on fake reveals lol

Sent from the Bat Computer

^ Totally. :lol

I'm really looking forward to the announcement - after palming off the current one.

Please HT - this time, no stupid bargain store sound chip & unnecessary die-cast parts. :(

It will look glorious when it's revealed. Hope the data spike is covered in Clarence's jugular blood.
oh it will. everything will be covered in HT "blood" :rotfl
unless they decapitated the guy who destroyed the DX13 and upcoming T1BD figures with his "blood", of course )

Maybe late summer/fall is my guess, considering the current Robo we are waiting for was supposed to already be released according to HT's original release date. I can only guess that they had wanted to maybe tease or set for PO BD-Robo late summer/fall

There might be a spike..

So.. there MIGHT be blood - on the spike - if they include it.

That's one isolated area - not the whole figure.

Back