Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no ES...

Has this ever happened before? :impatient:

Dude, 'cause no one wants it. He hasn't earned his stripes as Superman yet. No one wants that crappy Reeve sculpt either. Stick to the comic PF... you might skill get an Ex if you go on the list although Reg comic pf is just fine too.

Dude, 'cause no one wants it. He hasn't earned his stripes as Superman yet. No one wants that crappy Reeve sculpt either. Stick to the comic PF... you might skill get an Ex if you go on the list although Reg comic pf is just fine too.

Yeah saggy armpits are all the rage now a days :p

I wouldn't be surprised if the MOS ends up being an open edition size. Unless they delay him again he comes out in July so will know then what his ES is :)

SS seem to miss on almost all of the movie version... They should just stick with the comic =)

SS seem to miss on almost all of the movie version... They should just stick with the comic =)

They haven't had much luck with the comic ones either IMO... I'm a bit disappointed in Bats, Supes and GL... Here's hoping WW and Catwoman come out killer..

3000... This means he also got some love? :D

I didn't expect to be this high because lot of people here cursed him. lol

I am really looking forward to this one too. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3000... This means he also got some love? :D

I didn't expect to be this high because lot of people here cursed him. lol

I am really looking forward to this one too. Can't wait!

Seems there wasn't as many haters as some people on here would like the rest of us to believe... :)

Man of steel was an amazing movie. This statue should sell out quickly with a 3000 ES. Probably closer to Man of Steel 2 when they have a batman to go with it.

Man of steel was an amazing movie. This statue should sell out quickly with a 3000 ES. Probably closer to Man of Steel 2 when they have a batman to go with it.

I loved the movie, but this PF is not doing much for me. His pose is almost the mirror image of the Cap PF. Although the sculpt isn't bad, I think it could have been better. I think this will be available for a little while still.

Seems there wasn't as many haters as some people on here would like the rest of us to believe... :)

Either that or the people who wanted a Superman PF saw that Reeve one and ran as fast as they could to the comic and/or MOS. I close the comic version, although this one is decent, done better I would have chosen it over the comic if they were equal.

I really liked MOS and I do like this statue but just not enough to get it. I think the pose does look much better on this statue than it does on Reeve. I will wait to see if SS does a new one for MOS 2. The costume designer has already confirmed the suit will have changes in the new movie.

I really liked MOS and I do like this statue but just not enough to get it. I think the pose does look much better on this statue than it does on Reeve. I will wait to see if SS does a new one for MOS 2. The costume designer has already confirmed the suit will have changes in the new movie.

I heard that he will get the new suit too. Has sideshow ever made 2 statues from the same movie before?

Because Batfleck is the must! (If he turns out cool, haha)

I heard that he will get the new suit too. Has sideshow ever made 2 statues from the same movie before?

Because Batfleck is the must! (If he turns out cool, haha)

I'm hoping the Batfleck suit is a really different suit this time. We've had 7 straight Batman movies with an all-black suit. I hope they finally go grey/black or grey/blue for a change. And I'm assuming if there is enough of a change in Supes' suit they will probably make another PF too. Unless this one isn't sold out by then.

But I shutter to think of what the prices of these PFs will be by then.

Back