Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got processing notice for May 8th. Green Lantern bust the next day. SSC 1/6 Catwoman tomorrow and HT ED-209 next week. It's like Christmas!

Super & harley same month

tumblrm0bhe5w95a1r5ur0ho1500.gif

Errm, I just got a processing order email for this to ship in the next sixteen days.

How in the hell is this happening before I get one for the Superman PF? lol

You probably have a decent chance. Batman converted after he sold out. Depends on how long ago you jumped on but you never know with the higher ES's now a days. Seems like a lot have been converting for waitlisters

True, but Batman WL was closed for a long time too. I got on the 2nd day of it reopening and I am still waiting.

My May 8th notice came today also.

We can wait in agony together. Didn't get mine either.:(
I popped onto the customer service chat and the CS person says to contact them on the 8th to see if there's a possibility to pay her off early - so that may work for you too. I'm super excited for her so I'm hoping they'll let flex people pay early too!

I popped onto the customer service chat and the CS person says to contact them on the 8th to see if there's a possibility to pay her off early - so that may work for you too. I'm super excited for her so I'm hoping they'll let flex people pay early too!
Hah, edited my post to say that very thing. They let my process my MJ early, so hopefully!

Back