Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May 8th is my billing. Looking foward to this one

Same here. Can't wait to display her with the Joker. Also a plus that this one is nice and painless to the wallet since I used reward points on her. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, mines processing May 8th as well! Then Green Lantern Bust May 9th... Going to be an expensive month for sure. Still haven't gotten a processing email for Supes either.

I'm flexed for May 20th. I don't mind waiting another week or two for her if they don't move up the payment. I have an awesome EX Supes PF to tide me over until Harley is ready to ship. :yess:

Congrats to all who are getting her! I ultimately passed on her but can't wait to see how she turned out.

Looking forward to this piece. Got my notice.

I do have to say, I don't care much for staggered shipments. I like it better when all pieces arrive at once for everybody.

I did not pull the trigger on the Joker PF because I prefer the DCD musuem statue of the joker I have. I know that's crazy but it's my money lol. Anyway I hope scale wise he does not look too small next to her.

I did not pull the trigger on the Joker PF because I prefer the DCD musuem statue of the joker I have. I know that's crazy but it's my money lol. Anyway I hope scale wise he does not look too small next to her.

So I wonder with so few jokers maybe we may get the joker with that torn off face David finch drew. That was really cool. I saw a custom of him here a while back and loved it. I don't see any other possible joker repaints other than that one. If repaints are low on the ES I'm ok with it.

I would've loved to see that "your face here" carving in the mallet like Sideshow did with that 12 inch figure.

This EX head looks incredible in the proto pics I'm never gonna want to change it if it comes out looking that good. The eyeshadow looks real nice

People are getting shipping notices!? I ordered right at the beginning, where's my notice?

I've been waiting for a harley pf the day they announced the dc license, couldn't be more excited.

I remember I had the dc Collectibles harley on preorder, but cancelled when sideshow said they got the rights to dc. I'd be curious to see a pic of them side by side.

Back