Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Mays gonna be an awesome time for me,He man ex, Supes Ex and Harley Ex:yess:

Nice on the He-Man.

I seriously can't wait for Harley, she just looks so great in all the pics.
I am gutted I had to cancel Ivy way back before she was released, they would look so good together :(

Neil

Steve is the man! I hope he does more DC females in the future. Love everything he does. He may be the king with the WW sculpt when she's released. I still don't know how he did her so perfectly. I mean the strong and sexy face, fit sexy body, good base, pose is good enough, just so good! So now Harley I know I had an ordering issue snafu at the PO time but I'm happy I ordered her now knowing Steve sculpted this. :)

I seriously can't wait for Harley, she just looks so great in all the pics.
I am gutted I had to cancel Ivy way back before she was released, they would look so good together :(

Neil

Well, you no longer have to worry about missing out on Ivy. The green variant PF will be up for PO soon. Just grab that one and your problem is solved.

Well, you no longer have to worry about missing out on Ivy. The green variant PF will be up for PO soon. Just grab that one and your problem is solved.

Plenty of people will still want the original and not like the green version. That said, the guys who like the green and end up selling the original should drive the prices back down on the original so it may work out either way.

Waiting on this shipping notice any minute of any day now. I ordered it like within the minute of it going up. Wouldn't trade it for any other pre order. :clap

Waiting on this shipping notice any minute of any day now. I ordered it like within the minute of it going up. Wouldn't trade it for any other pre order. :clap

I have her on flex pay; I hope they'll give us a chance to pay her off early if she comes in before my last flex on her (the 15th).
I'm excited she's finally coming out; I pre-ordered her within the first 30 minute she went up, haha.

Thanks for the heads up I didn't actually know she was incoming.

Just looked at the preview & I quite like her so will probably jump in & get her, she should look great with my Bombshell version

Neil

Back