Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
g6253g_zps1d9971a1.jpg

They need to get spell checker on there design software. That is sooo awesome!!

That's ridicurus

Actually, it doesn't bother me
It's a tiny sticker on this otherwise awesome ed

Don't get me wong. This is an AMAZING figure. But these little details must be perfect at this price.
Still getting it, that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get me wong. This is an AMAZING figure. But these little details must be perfect at this price.
well, should they? :wink1:
it actually even adds to the picture if some imagination is used.
ED-209 has those giant, state-of-the-art, expensive guns, mechanics, power section (the thing can move and fight really fast for such heavy item, which means an really powerful motor).
but at the same time, as it's not an official OCP product yet, but just a personal project of one **** Jones, it also has poor programming (the thing is enormously dumb), engineering (no ability to walk or shoot properly) aaaand illegal, off-the-grid foreign parts with both elbows right (or left), decals upside down and prints written in an overseas village )

people even react the toy's little fails the same way they could in the movie:
- this project must be worth millions of dollars, and it's so ****ed up? :lol
so - nice detail, HT, with that rubber dome and fake decals & voice )))

Last edited:
You have a valid point P.
Must suck to be named **** as it is automatically censured. Lol.

Still getting it, that's for sure.

Not to be a pain but if they were so important, you wouldn't buy it. But you are so that means to you they are not.
For me, it could be in Chinese and I wouldn't care.

Not to be a pain but if they were so important, you wouldn't buy it. But you are so that means to you they are not.
For me, it could be in Chinese and I wouldn't care.
:lecture
Well, it's been standing next to me on my work desk for a while now and I've never even bothered reading what it says on those labels. (and they are tiny)

:lol

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger with SS. Had some reward points that took some of the sting out of it. Can't wait to get this guy now!

How can they do such amazing quality stuff, and then drop the ball on simply stuff like this? And the voice... and the leaking screws... and the.......

Some people will say ''people just like to nitpick''. Well I say ''how hard is it to get this stuff right?'' FFS.

Or in the case of the voice, how hard is it to not make the utterly stupid decision to make up your own one? Everyone who cared about the sounds was going to be annoyed by that, guaranteed. But y'know, ''we're Hot Toys''.

Last edited:
Back