Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think SS is close to shipping their initial orders soon?

no-how and no-why, all seen in the movies (for those who saw them).
and please don't think that that crappy droid with "power cells ejecting and working with zero power cells left" thing counts for a terminator even for one second :rotfl
again, please, watch the movies you discuss before discussing them! by now i guess you haven't seen any of Robocop movies.
those modern fans.
P., you think I'm a so-called 'modern fan'?... I assume that phrase is supposed to imply that I just watched these films for the first and only time a couple months ago, and I've completely forgotten all the content... You silly person... I'm 49 years old. I saw both movies when they were released, and I've seen them dozens of times since then.
Perhaps YOU should re-watch the Terminator films; Do you not recall when Arnold was driving down the highway in the desert, and he tossed his power cell out the car window, and it made a small nuclear mushroom cloud? (Endo, that's the moment when we DID see the power cell; he held it in his hand) On that occasion he had no choice, because it was damaged and unstable. The next time a terminator power cell was detonated, it was a last-ditch attempt to kill John Conner while stuck in the closing blast doors, as mentioned above. That was the ONLY option left to kill the enemy, and would of course result in the terminator's own destruction as well. Thanks for bringing that up, Endo- it's a perfect example in support of my hypothetical argument.

And for Collectorguy:
1) You are correct, the fuel cell is in the chest- my mistake, I typed the processor chip's location by mistake
2) The fuel cells CAN be intentionally detonated as a means to destroy the target, as pointed out above by Endo
3) Robocop's hand has a grip of 400 foot-pounds, as stated in the film; The T-800's head and neck could easily have been exposed
to greater forces than that during the diesel truck explosion that damaged his leg in T1. All things considered, I doubt Robocop has enough strength to rip off a T-800's head outright, and the faster T-800 can avoid Robo's attempts to grapple it anyway.
4) None of this matters if Godzilla crushes both cyborgs underfoot.
5) I want a toasted bagel. Robocop and T-800 are both inferior, because they can't appreciate a good toasted bagel.
6) Note: there is NO comment #6

Last edited:
You are right there, Anthrapoid...but maybe you like to take a little advice:
Even if you are 49 and you MIGHT have superior knowledge and you did see the movies when they were released, in the Internet that's no valid point and although you like to speak out all the facts you might hold, there is no excuse for you to just ram them in every guys face. Why don't you just take a little more mellow way and making your point, hm?

And...while we're at it:
We still didn't see the power cell of a T-800.
We saw the power cell of a T-850.
If you want to run your mouth with facts, do it right, ok?

:wink1:

Endo... if you only knew how lightly and without seriousness I'm presenting my ideas... I'm not ramming anything in anyone's face; though you begin to make the prospect appealing.
I remember you now- when I was creating the custom decals for the HT War Machine figure a few years ago... you were right there spamming trash every other post. Yet somehow, I sold about 250 orders to happy customers. Now I understand the pm you recently sent me, asking for the ED-209 .wav files I recorded, and for a 'fresh start' between us. It baffled me at first so I delayed responding, but now I understand. You just wanted the wav files, and so you asked for a 'fresh start', without actually refreshing my memory about who you are and the past conflict we had, and certainly without offering any kind of apology for your insulting behavior back then.
Well... here's a lesson for you: I WILL send you the wav files if you want them, if you pm me with your email address.
As young John Conner said in T2, "Are we learning yet?"

But you do just that and I don't need to learn about people like you.
I already have the files...thx a bunch. :lol
And why in the blue hell should I apologize, for what?
I don't know what I said, but I stayed objective, I always do that and I only will apologize when I REALLY
insulted and berated you and that's something I didn't.
And what should be the lesson?
That you are SO kind and forgive me my insults and just send me the files?
You always did and still act VERY arrogant, in the last post too.
If YOU are 49...YOU still need to learn a lot about humility.
I wanted a fresh start, you surely not...as seen in your last message.
Good luck with your interesting ways in the future, Anthrapoid.

I'm done interacting with Endo... I should have known better. He screwed up my War Machine Decals thread so badly, filling it with infantile garbage, that I had to ask an admin to delete it so I could start over. I'm sure that admin spoke to Endo about it, which prevented him from doing the same thing in the re-started thread. Endo said above: "I don't know what I said, but I stayed objective" ... does anyone see an inherent problem with this statement?

To the general populace: Which T series' fuel cell we did or didn't see is irrelevant. My point was, the terminator could and would detonate it to destroy Robocop, if its only alternative was being destroyed first- but again, if Godzilla gets involved, all bets are off. Mickey Mouse is a different problem entirely. If Robocop and Mickey were in a straight fight, Robocop would easily emerge victorious- UNLESS we are dealing with the Fantasia version of Mickey. In that case, Mickey could use the magic wand he stole from his master to turn Robocop into a vacuum cleaner, or perhaps a 10-piece bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Last edited:
P., you think I'm a so-called 'modern fan'?... I assume that phrase is supposed to imply that I just watched these films for the first and only time a couple months ago, and I've completely forgotten all the content... You silly person... I'm 49 years old. I saw both movies when they were released, and I've seen them dozens of times since then.
Perhaps YOU should re-watch the Terminator films; Do you not recall when Arnold was driving down the highway in the desert, and he tossed his power cell out the car window, and it made a small nuclear mushroom cloud? (Endo, that's the moment when we DID see the power cell; he held it in his hand) On that occasion he had no choice, because it was damaged and unstable. The next time a terminator power cell was detonated, it was a last-ditch attempt to kill John Conner while stuck in the closing blast doors, as mentioned above. That was the ONLY option left to kill the enemy, and would of course result in the terminator's own destruction as well. Thanks for bringing that up, Endo- it's a perfect example in support of my hypothetical argument.

And for Collectorguy:
1) You are correct, the fuel cell is in the chest- my mistake, I typed the processor chip's location by mistake
2) The fuel cells CAN be intentionally detonated as a means to destroy the target, as pointed out above by Endo
3) Robocop's hand has a grip of 400 foot-pounds, as stated in the film; The T-800's head and neck could easily have been exposed
to greater forces than that during the diesel truck explosion that damaged his leg in T1. All things considered, I doubt Robocop has enough strength to rip off a T-800's head outright, and the faster T-800 can avoid Robo's attempts to grapple it anyway.
4) None of this matters if Godzilla crushes both cyborgs underfoot.
5) I want a toasted bagel. Robocop and T-800 are both inferior, because they can't appreciate a good toasted bagel.
6) Note: there is NO comment #6

Wrong again man. The T850 cannot self detonate, if you recall T3 (not sure you do) the T850 was heavily damaged in his fight with the TX at CRS, then damaged
even more after crashing that helicopter. The part you refer to with the T850 ejecting his second fuel cell, did you not notice the pulsing sounds or that it was glowing?
Thats because it was damaged and unstable, hence why it exploded in her mouth.

As for your other comment about robo not being strong enough to rip off a T800 head, dude its just metal joints not adamantium and robo is quit strong.

Any of you guys know where to get good stills from the robo vs Ed fight in the office?
There's a guy on the buy/sell threads that can make custom sized poster to fit my cabinet(for a background)

There really is no right or wrong answer to this debate as everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Regardless of who the victor may be, the fight would be epic.

Back