Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont know how accurate hongkong post tracking is, but i might be getting ed today!

14-Apr-2014

United States of America

Arrived the delivery office and is being processed.

dont know how accurate hongkong post tracking is, but i might be getting ed today!

14-Apr-2014

United States of America

Arrived the delivery office and is being processed.
you should be able to track it on your local mail tracking after it's arrived in the country.

hory crap, you were right rory! thank you sir!

April 14, 2014 , 9:55 am
Out for Delivery .
MAGNOLIA, TX 77355

will do, but all i have is poverty iphone cameras and no skill

Three little words. They bring so much joy to the collecting community.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Those 3 little words not only brings joy though... it also makes for the LONGEST day ever, and the day that the driver decides to change his route and deliver to your house near the end of the day.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Those 3 little words not only brings joy though... it also makes for the LONGEST day ever, and the day that the driver decides to change his route and deliver to your house near the end of the day.

im sure its been said on this board before, but its the closest thing that simulates the feeling i got from xmas, when i was young

dome is soft and sticky

inner box

pieces taken out of box

put together, other figures included to show scale

first impressions are that it is awesome, dome is rubber and reflective or shiny
i like the sound effects, but the voice over is just as bad in person as it is in videos
its a big bad figure! very very detailed and i agree that this is as close to a movie prop fig s you can get!

i want to have it turning its head to the left, but am having issues turning the head as it hits the top of the legs, i guess im going to have to have it sit up higher, then turn it

dome is soft and sticky

inner box

pieces taken out of box

put together, other figures included to show scale

first impressions are that it is awesome, dome is rubber and reflective or shiny
i like the sound effects, but the voice over is just as bad in person as it is in videos
its a big bad figure!

Great pics!!!!!!!
Now I cannot wait any more EVEN MORE!

Thank you! ;)

Tell me:
How work the "knee joints"?
The pistons on the upper legs are movable parts, aren't they?
Are the discs on top of the legs turnable?
Can the "neck" be moved or is it stiff?

Back