Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So anyone order from AE? They still getting their shipments a couple weeks after SS? I've got an Amex gift card I'd like to use toward him and SS doesn't seem to allow that.

You guys know silicone cracks over time, right? ABS por favor.
I've worked with silicone professionally for a long time- I'm a sculptor/mold maker. There are many, many different varieties and grades of silicone. I have items today that I made from silicone as long as 20 years ago, which still have the exact same physical properties they had when they were freshly cast. Some grades are intended for long life, other grades are intended for short-term more disposable applications.

The decal sales thread is up! I'm ready to receive payments and ship.
The decals came out looking fantastic.

On this first page I have only EIGHT sets to sell, so they might go fast. I will of course order more pages if there is a demand, and those will take about seven days to arrive.

If you want to place an order, here's the link: Thanks guys!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...CALS-Extensively-reaserched-for-film-accuracy

Last edited:
So anyone order from AE? They still getting their shipments a couple weeks after SS? I've got an Amex gift card I'd like to use toward him and SS doesn't seem to allow that.

Yes and I would think so. It would take at least a week to get to Ohio and then the turn around time to the buyer.

Haven't gotten a notice but I don't expect one. Final flex is on the 25th, so,I'm assuming I'm getting mine shipped on the 29th too.

Back