Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last time I eagerly anticipated the first in-hand shots of a Hot Toys figure was DX13 T-800. I didn't really feel much anticipation for the ED-209 shots because my excitement for him was dulled by having the old one still in my collection. But this Robocop, will be a huge step up from any Robocop figure I've ever had (old HT Robo) or that I still have right now (McFarlane/NECA). Please let there be no QC crap.

Please let there be no QC crap indeed. This is one of my most anticipated figures this year.

It'll be a real letdown if it turns out to be a dud...

Last edited:
The last time I eagerly anticipated the first in-hand shots of a Hot Toys figure was DX13 T-800. I didn't really feel much anticipation for the ED-209 shots because my excitement for him was dulled by having the old one still in my collection. But this Robocop, will be a huge step up from any Robocop figure I've ever had (old HT Robo) or that I still have right now (McFarlane/NECA). Please let there be no QC crap.

Any pics of the Old Robo?

Thanks for that link:duff

This pic makes him look like the 7in NECA Robo.

e5ehatez.jpg

Well I'm fine with one or two delays but when it gets into delay after delay and NADA. Well it sucks, cause I have other items on PO for thay flex day and it all starts to accumulate. I had Robo on that day and Thought I'd be done paying for him and get another figure for that date. Now I have Robo and Elder on the Same date and both have been delayed once and by the looks, they'll be delayed again.

That's the biggest issue I have with delays. I wish they would still charge the last flex even if it's delayed and just ship it out when they have it. Cause when it gets bumped up to a month where I have 3 payments to make already, it kinda sucks.

That's the biggest issue I have with delays. I wish they would still charge the last flex even if it's delayed and just ship it out when they have it. Cause when it gets bumped up to a month where I have 3 payments to make already, it kinda sucks.

Exactly Amigo Exactly. I like the idea of charging the last Flex even if it does get delayed. Just charge us shipping on a release date.

Really looking forward to this... although now the year long wait begins for the BD version :lol

I've been w/o Robo for awhile now as tried to sell my OG one before it's value completely tanked. Sucks too as at one point you could easily get $300 for him.

Exactly Amigo Exactly. I like the idea of charging the last Flex even if it does get delayed. Just charge us shipping on a release date.

Totally agree. It would be nice to have that option.

I really cannot wait for this figure!!! I love everything about this guy (and the newly announced B/D version)....
I would love for Hot Toys to make a Robocain Figure. I think he would make for a quite complex and amazing piece and would sell very well.

I really cannot wait for this figure!!! I love everything about this guy (and the newly announced B/D version)....
I would love for Hot Toys to make a Robocain Figure. I think he would make for a quite complex and amazing piece and would sell very well.

That was the plan going on 3 year ago.:lol
robocop1.jpg
images.jpg
:monkey2

Back