Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You had problems with your first ED?

Yup, severe cracks all over the Dome.
Arms were fine, Legs started, "neck" nothing.

You do realize it took several months before the EDs starting showing signs? Still good luck with that.

And you do realize that you surely have no clue about the 2nd ED. On the first ED it took months.
Mine started after roughly a month, on a good friend of mine even after 3 weeks.

Yup, severe cracks all over the Dome.
Arms were fine, Legs started, "neck" nothing.

And you do realize that you surely have no clue about the 2nd ED. On the first ED it took months.
Mine started after roughly a month, on a good friend of mine even after 3 weeks.

No need to get defensive just saying its only a matter of time.

This thread truly sucks. Not you guys, don't get me wrong.

But the fact that all you read here are about fixes on a newly released figure is very sad.

Oh well. Some of you keep buying the damn thing, so whatever.

Dafuq?
You too, Ecko?
My last was the DX-13...
:lol

My last was the dx 13 too, just bit the bullet and bought the batman armoury with only the batman straight from Hong Kong, ems shipping too. So should be here for the end of the week.
Thing is, having nothing I wanted released makes you realise how expensive this hobby is-when u ain't spending.
I'm thinking il get robocop and then I'm out, it's starting to lose it's appeal.
I'm selling off more stuff I thought I'd always keep too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A clean Robo, a BD Robo. A clean Robo 2 and a BD Robo 2? :pray:

And the coup de grace, an Iminime "Future City Gang Leader" with shotgun, Cobra assault cannon, handgun with silencer, grenade, removable glasses and alternate BD head.

I have had this figure on pre-order for over a year now. Is it typical for Hot Toys to push a figure back like this? I feel like this guy should have been out a few months ago.

I have had this figure on pre-order for over a year now. Is it typical for Hot Toys to push a figure back like this? I feel like this guy should have been out a few months ago.
You must be new. :lol. Yes. The Mark 42 die cast took 16 months to release, Spiderman figures took a long time as well, it generally takes almost a year or more for some/most figures to release unless they're like Toys Fair or Summer exclusives which are released a few months after they are revealed.

You must be new. :lol. Yes. The Mark 42 die cast took 16 months to release, Spiderman figures took a long time as well, it generally takes almost a year or more for some/most figures to release unless they're like Toys Fair or Summer exclusives which are released a few months after they are revealed.

Somewhat new. I bought my first Hot Toys figure last year when I got the Joker DX from The Dark Knight and have been picking up some here and there. I only have seven so far but I now have about five on pre-order with Sideshow. Buying these keeps me from buying the normal $10-$20 action figures you can get at Toys R Us. I'd rather have one of these than 10 or so of those cheaper toys.

Somewhat new. I bought my first Hot Toys figure last year when I got the Joker DX from The Dark Knight and have been picking up some here and there. I only have seven so far but I now have about five on pre-order with Sideshow. Buying these keeps me from buying the normal $10-$20 action figures you can get at Toys R Us. I'd rather have one of these than 10 or so of those cheaper toys.

:welcome1: Nice! Perfect way to start your collection with the DX11! I'm anxiously awaiting this release as well, it should be coming next month or so either before or after Heartbreaker since it was in the latest Upcoming Releases tease.

Welcome to the board! Some figures, such as RoboCop and Heartbreaker, are pushing 17 months now, from PO to delivery.

It sounds like I should hold off on the ED-209 since there seems to be problems with it. I got the NECA one just to hold me over, but wow is it kind of crummy looking when next to the Hot Toys figures. What's nice about Hot Toys though is that there is always the next toy if one takes forever to come out or you can't your hands on. I know I've only been involved with them for about a year but with the amount of figures they are putting out it seems like they are entering their prime right now.

Side note, has anyone here ever seen how much they charge for these figures at Universal Studios Orlando? Wow, a bit overpriced on some of them is putting it lightly.

Back