Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do you California guys use BBTS? That means another month of waiting.

What would it be like to live right down the block from Sideshow? You could just walk in and pick it up!

Louisiana.
SideShow it is. I don't even care how long shipping takes. Maybe I'll have forgotten about it when it shows up. That's always a great feeling.

So do you California guys use BBTS? That means another month of waiting.

What would it be like to live right down the block from Sideshow? You could just walk in and pick it up!

Depends on the figure for me. If it's one I absolutely have to have right away than I use SSC, but most figures I use alter ego or BBTS. Alter ego gets their shipments out about 2 weeks after SSC release. BBTS is typically 4 weeks after that.

BBTS doesn't have rewards, does it? I guess the only good thing is you can cancel without penalty.

Pretty much and that they double box their figures. I like using BBTS, but lately with the inability for them to discount their figures, I go with SSC despite living in CA. Get the figures early and rewards points.

I should add that Alter Ego has a reward system as well, but it is not as lucrative as SSC.

3qyfdn.jpg

The price on ED 209 has dropped to below $380 at BBTS. Maybe it keeps falling if enough people stay away. I wonder how difficult it would be to replace the crappy dome with a better quality material?

Its not just the dome, the arm and hip rubber too. Hell my hip rubbers were going bad before anything else.
The entire rubber sections need to be replaced not just the dome and that's the problem I had and why I returned it.

Back