Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm that's true, I don't know why it is so hard for Hot Toys to get mouth plates right, when EB did it so easily.

While a nice piece, a very nice piece, it may not offer the details that the HT version appears to boast.

enterbayrobocop.jpg
enterbayrobocop2.jpg

While a nice piece, a very nice piece, it may not offer the details that the HT version appears to boast.

View attachment 133327
View attachment 133328

No the only thing good about it are the face plates. The body looks so cheap looking like a NECA figure with little to no detail at all. Hot Toys Robo actually looks like the real thing just shrunken down to 1/6th, but the likeness of Weller doesn't appear to be as good as EBs.

No the only thing good about it are the face plates. The body looks so cheap looking like a NECA figure with little to no detail at all. Hot Toys Robo actually looks like the real thing just shrunken down to 1/6th, but the likeness of Weller doesn't appear to be as good as EBs.

Don't know that yet.

And the EB Robo is a good piece. It just didn't need all of that RoboCop 3 nonsense that came along with it.

Yeah its a no brainer to go with HT, as good as enterbay sculpts they cant paint for ****.

Oh they can, just check out the EB BD Terminator, it looks like the real thing, same with EB Batman, it's just that they painted the body on Robcop poorly and looks like they used cheap plastic. However, the Burke head sculpt and face plates look very realistic on the EB Robocop.

Don't know that yet.

That is why I said doesn't "appear" to be as good as EBs. :wink1:

And the EB Robo is a good piece. It just didn't need all of that RoboCop 3 nonsense that came along with it.

Personally I think that is the least of its problems as far as accuracy and realism goes for the armor.

That is why I said doesn't "appear" to be as good as EBs. :wink1:

Personally I think that is the least of its problems as far as accuracy and realism goes for the armor.

It's the best 1/4 scale RoboCop on the market. EB can put that feather in its cap. And I think you were being a little unfair comparing it to NECA. Really? REALLY? Are we looking at the same figure?

The NECA with some modifications.

necamodified.jpg

Oh they can, just check out the EB BD Terminator, it looks like the real thing, same with EB Batman, it's just that they painted the body on Robcop poorly and looks like they used cheap plastic. However, the Burke head sculpt and face plates look very realistic on the EB Robocop.

Well sometimes they paint good sometimes they don't. I heard the BDT800 had paint issues, the batman had paint issues on some
of the cowls, the joker heads had some that were smeared or would rub off.

It's the best 1/4 scale RoboCop on the market. EB can put that feather in its cap. And I think you were being a little unfair comparing it to NECA. Really? REALLY? Are we looking at the same figure?

Maybe NECA is a bit harsh but it totally lacks any detail on the armor it is obvious to me that it is a plastic toy. Doesn't look too bad in blue LED lights though.

Well sometimes they paint good sometimes they don't. I heard the BDT800 had paint issues, the batman had paint issues on some
of the cowls, the joker heads had some that were smeared or would rub off.

Oh yeah their paint quaility is bad, I thought you meant they couldn't paint realistically.

What's up with all the bit**ing and moaning about the mouth plates? That typically happens when the in-hand pictures start popping up lol. Did I miss something, or is everyone basing there final opinion based on the last three horribly lit pictures from STCGG? Not to mention the mouth pieces aren't even posed properly.

Like Darkavatar, i am very disappointed with Enterbay's Robocop. The armor doesn't look like realistic and, i thinks, there is small problem with proportions, this is not accurate. Ok it's far better than Neca version, but this is not the same price !

Back