Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
June? I hope not as june is no good for me, july maybe but not june. When it got pushed to aug i was kinda relieved as i would've been hit for 2 figs
at once. I 've got mk42 and elder pred in july so i have to save money from june-july to cover those 2 figs, if robo does get pushed up i wont be ready. :gah:

just cancelled this order and upgraded to the robo with the chair, might as well get it all, huge robo fan!

June would be GREAT- just around the corner.
Finally decided to pass on EB 1/4 Robo and stick with this..I feel this will be a better figure overall and the diecast clenches it.:yess:

I've been on the fence with this for months, but I think I'm going to pick one up. Found out today Peter Weller is slated for DragonCon. :yess: Would be cool to have him sign it. If not, then I still have a good Robocop piece in the collection.

Holy cow, I just caught up on the ED voice situation :slap. If they had to go with a new altered voice recording they could have at least picked someone who speaks fluent English :ohbfrank:

just cancelled this order and upgraded to the robo with the chair, might as well get it all, huge robo fan!

So did I a while back. They moved my NRD over as well, as it's basically the same thing.

Because why the hell not, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did I a while back. They moved my NRD over as well, as it's basically the same thing.

Because why the hell not, right?

Yep I initially ordered just Robocop but I soon wised up and cancelled that order and ordered the version with the chair.

Smart move I say. :clap

Yeah buddy. I'm actually intrigued as to how the box is going to look for the chair set. I hope it looks amazing.

Yeah buddy. I'm actually intrigued as to how the box is going to look for the chair set. I hope it looks amazing.

Maybe it will be packed separately?

I can see all Robocop figures coming in the same box. Would HT make a full new box for the figure and chair?

only downside to this preorder is the deposit, means i cant be impatient, flake out, and order from timcent

only downside to this preorder is the deposit, means i cant be impatient, flake out, and order from timcent

Same boat. I dunno why but I really felt compelled to preorder these when they went up even though there's pretty much no need to.

I've considered cancelling my preorders even after having paid the deposits and would still if I knew for a fact that ordering from Timcent would come in cheaper than the remainder of what I have to pay on my preorders. I don't know that though, particularly in the case of my combination order of ED-209 and Robocop at collectiblesdirect. If I had just ordered ED-209 there I could simply compare the balance of what I owed on him in GBP to the shipped USD amount with Timcent (have never had to pay customs on packages from him so I'm assuming no customs).

Same boat. I dunno why but I really felt compelled to preorder these when they went up even though there's pretty much no need to.

I've considered cancelling my preorders even after having paid the deposits and would still if I knew for a fact that ordering from Timcent would come in cheaper than the remainder of what I have to pay on my preorders. I don't know that though, particularly in the case of my combination order of ED-209 and Robocop at collectiblesdirect. If I had just ordered ED-209 there I could simply compare the balance of what I owed on him in GBP to the shipped USD amount with Timcent (have never had to pay customs on packages from him so I'm assuming no customs).
timcent is always the most expensive option for me, the additional cost is wait time in my eyes
ed 209 worked out ok, 460 shipped, hes 410 retail plus shipping, so i figured $30 for 3 weeks early
with robo, i would also have to add in the nrd, making it too expensive to cancel for timcent(imo)

Ah, the british pound is always more expensive for me (unless I end up having to pay customs fees for US or HK packages - to date though, never for a HK package)

So pumped about this release!!! Having ED on the shelf now I feel like he looks lonely!!

Bump up the release dateee!

Back