Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think there will still be some available at the same or similar price by that point? or are we expecting the value of this to go through the roof very shortly after release?

I'd love a Murphy in this set up too
a8y8uru2.jpg

10497260_10152216458687344_3396157652520786795_o.jpg

Here's the fuller-resolution image. Anyone able to glean anything different in the final product, or is it too small to tell?

10497260_10152216458687344_3396157652520786795_o.jpg

Here's the fuller-resolution image. Anyone able to glean anything different in the final product, or is it too small to tell?

Looks like they might of fixed the oversized shoulder rings. I'm assuming this will get delayed until later in the month considering OMG hasn't posted anything yet.

I definitely see this coming late September. I'm waiting for some awesome pictures so I can hit the buy button.

Me too, man, me too. I've wanted a Robocop figure like this for years. We've come a long way since the Ultra Police cap gun firing figure, which I still have...somewhere.

We've come a long way since even the last (MMS10) figure too! :) which I have stored away.

We've come a long way since even the last (MMS10) figure too! :) which I have stored away.

You're getting this one too, right? If you ever take the other one out of storage, have you ever thought of doing a comparison? Maybe some pics?

I wonder if anybody here has the McFarlane 6-inch and 12-inch figures, the NECA 7-inch figure and all its variants, the NECA 18-inch talking figure, the first Hot Toys and this one coming. That would be an awesome display.

You're getting this one too, right? If you ever take the other one out of storage, have you ever thought of doing a comparison? Maybe some pics?

I wonder if anybody here has the McFarlane 6-inch and 12-inch figures, the NECA 7-inch figure and all its variants, the NECA 18-inch talking figure, the first Hot Toys and this one coming. That would be an awesome display.

I'm absolutely considering it, this is one of my favourite movies of all time and the fact they now have nailed Weller's appearance SO perfectly makes me want it even more. Might have to do what everyone else is doing and wait for photos to appear of the final product, but am a bit wary the price might increase if I don't slap a pre-order on it.

I will definitely get them both side by side for you guys :)

Forbidden Planet are saying that it has been confirmed that this Robocop will be shipped to retailers on the 30th of September. I'm assuming this is to UK stores and that the Chinese market will have it much sooner? Or is this just a best guess by Forbidden Planet (who I don't really support due to pretty poor service).

Back