Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spidy looks good, if I didn't already have the comiquette one I would of def. got this guy.

Thanks. I have both, and I like both a lot. It may be that this one is still "shiny and new", but I may prefer it to the Olivietti. Very close call, though.

Yeah so mine will probably go for around 250-300 then, dam not cheap.

Nope, not cheap. If you have the room, it could be more economical to go with a PAX unit from IKEA, given that you will fit way more stuff into it.

Yeah but those guys are my show stoppers and I don't want any dust so if I do it right I gotta encase em, lol almost cost as much to encase them sometimes lol.

Yeah but those guys are my show stoppers and I don't want any dust so if I do it right I gotta encase em, lol almost cost as much to encase them sometimes lol.

Yeah, you're right...we almost spend more money to display these things than we do on the statues themselves. An expensive hobby for sure!!

Could you tell me how much the acrylic panel was for the custom besta door :)? Thanks!

I think it was around $90? I think I would have went with 1/8" thickness instead of 3/16" in the future, so that would have made it cheaper. If you do something like this, make sure you tell them not to polish the edges because you don't see them...they can just do sawcut edges. Saves a bit more money.

Nice Kris. Your spiderman looks spectacular. You seem to have good luck. Congrats and great pictures buddy

I did indeed get a good one, and I'm pretty pleased with it. I think I had enough bad luck with my Batman and Deadpool, so things are evening out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Gladiator Hulk!

Congrats on Spidey Kris :clap Are you happy with the way he turned out despite so many complaining about the paint apps not being as matte as the proto?

Hey Kris, any updates on that grail comic you were after? Was it Fantasy something?....Also, will you be delving into the world of LSF's at all or in the future? Doom perhaps? ;)

Hey Kris, any updates on that grail comic you were after? Was it Fantasy something?....Also, will you be delving into the world of LSF's at all or in the future? Doom perhaps? ;)

Ha ha, yeah, just a little something called Amazing Fantasy 15. Just the first appearance of an obscure character...Spider-Man, have you heard of him?

No updates on that front. I am getting closer, that's for sure. I'm still not certain I'll be able to drop that amount of money at one time, though. I'm keeping my eyes open for good deals, though.

Of all the LSF pieces currently available, Doom would be the one if get. But, I don't see myself getting into that market at this time.

Some pics of the beast, Gladiator Hulk!

IMG_1716-001.JPG

IMG_1720-001.JPG

IMG_1782-001.JPG

IMG_1793-001.JPG

IMG_1813-001.JPG

IMG_1814-001.JPG

IMG_1826-001.JPG

Hulk looks amazing and a lot better than i expected! And your collection keeps getting better and better! Congrats man!

Congrats on Glad Hulk Kris :clap that looks one hell of piece :horror due to my evergrowing PO list, I had to cancel my Glad Hulk order along with Lobo :( after going through the list I selected these two to get the chop as I don't know particularly too much about the characters compared to my other PO's :(

Also loving the set up now buddy, your collection is certainly coming along :hi5:

Back