Jakk's Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jakk's 31" Star Wars line

So in the US market we have 3 3/4 inch figures, 6 inch figures, 12 inch figures, 13 inch figures (Disney electronic), 20 inch figures, 31 inch figures and 1:1 scale figures (Gentle Giant and SSC)?

So in the US market we have 3 3/4 inch figures, 6 inch figures, 12 inch figures, 13 inch figures (Disney electronic), 20 inch figures, 31 inch figures and 1:1 scale figures (Gentle Giant and SSC)?

A veritable cornucopia of Star Wars figure yumminess! :yess:

Looks amazing in person!

IMG_0285.JPG

Crazy question but is there any way to lower the arms? He'd probably also look better if you could add some neck to him.

EDIT: I'm not usually that guy who does the Photoshop but here is what he'd look like if you dropped the arms to where the shoulder bells should be and gave him just a tiny bit of a neck. All I did was cut off the arms and head and move them a touch.

View attachment 129015

Looks better. I could try some day to give him a bit of neck. We'll see.

Looks amazing in person!

It does.

Has anybody else seen the X-Wing they make?

https://www.bonanza.com/items/like/196027329/Giant-29-Inch-Long-Star-Wars-X-Wing-Fighter-Action-Vehicle-

The size, as huge as it is, looks to be about the true scale for 3 3/4 figures. Too bad it's just a big cast piece with no real moving parts. Maybe someone out there would be brave enough to modify it like that guy who added all the lights and sounds to the Hasbro Falcon?

It's made by Hasbro and they do have a lights & sounds variant of it on its way.

All I'm seeing is the 20 inch ones now, is the 31 inch line going down?

It's a great figure, very impressive in person. The same with the Disney ones

48"????!?! That's insane. :google

It looks like R2 is finally coming. He's 18"

Has anyone seen a Greedo in the wild? It was supposedly a Target exclusive, but I've never seen one. Must have him and a Tusken Raider (if they ever offer him outside of that damned TRU 4-Pack).

Last edited:

I saw a bunch of the Stormtroopers at Christmas time and thought they sucked. The shoulders are weird, the helmet plastic doesn't match the armor plastic and looked terrible and on top of that they're the same size as Vader and look bad posed next to him.

I saw a bunch of the Stormtroopers at Christmas time and thought they sucked. The shoulders are weird, the helmet plastic doesn't match the armor plastic and looked terrible and on top of that they're the same size as Vader and look bad posed next to him.

The too-small head bothered me.

Don't be detracted by those issues. The Jakks Stormtrooper is a very cool and impressive piece in person. You can even realize it has as more accurate helmet sculpt than both 1:6 and 1:4 Stormtroopers from SSC.

Back