Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke was reading the panel on the X-wing what R2 was saying.. otherwise he was guessing what his beeping meant ..

They seemed to converse so much though throughout the movies (at least from what I think I remember) I thought Luke responded to R2 often. Same thing for Anakin in RotS I thought he understood that dude for some reason lol.

They seemed to converse so much though throughout the movies (at least from what I think I remember) I thought Luke responded to R2 often. Same thing for Anakin in RotS I thought he understood that dude for some reason lol.

I thought to be honest as soon as Kenobi trained Luke using "the force", he could understand R2. Prior to that the scene in ANH when Luke & 3PO tracked R2 prior to the Sand People scene Luke asked 3PO what R2 was saying...............I think. :dunno

I thought to be honest as soon as Kenobi trained Luke using "the force", he could understand R2. Prior to that the scene in ANH when Luke & 3PO tracked R2 prior to the Sand People scene Luke asked 3PO what R2 was saying...............I think. :dunno

:lol
This just makes me think it's time for me to re watch the OT again. :duff

This is complete utter garbage..IMO. :lol

What so Star Wars is set in LA now? The voices! Aaargh! Did they cast in The Grove on a saturday afternoon?

The robot "talks"??!!

I have a bad feeling about this mouseketeers!

Just watched the second short with Sabine. I still say she has potential but overall the show seems very kiddy! What a shame. Hopefully once the the ratings plummet (and they will) they will check feedback and change to a more adult oriented show.

Just watched the second short with Sabine. I still say she has potential but overall the show seems very kiddy! What a shame. Hopefully once the the ratings plummet (and they will) they will check feedback and change to a more adult oriented show.

I highly doubt that will happen. I could see there being more serious episodes, but it will never come close to being adult orientated as that is not who the show is geared towards. Not to mention the merchandise that will no doubt fly off the shelves for this show. I can tell this show will be around for awhile, I'm thinking at least, until Episode IX at the very minimum.

I highly doubt that will happen. I could see there being more serious episodes, but it will never come close to being adult orientated as that is not who the show is geared towards. Not to mention the merchandise that will no doubt fly off the shelves for this show. I can tell this show will be around for awhile, I'm thinking at least, until Episode IX at the very minimum.

Yep, love the Lego sets already, looking forward to some HT or SSC characters. If I don't love the show, oh well, but what I've seen so far looks better than a lot of Star Wars TV crap over the years.

Quick question and if it's been covered before I haven't spotted it. I'm sure everyone has seen the various previews, including the one where the rebels are stealing some crates from troopers and then the kid takes off with one of the crates and a speeder bike…

So my question… Is this preview missing (some) sound effects, music and dialog?

There seems to be a lot of "dead air" in it that I found unsettling/uncomfortable and the result is that it cheapened the whole thing dramatically. The dialog that was present was also sub-par and I'm not sure I can watch an entire episode, let alone the series if it's not much better than the preview.

The concept of the show sounds interesting and as I haven't watched any SW-related animation in almost 30 years, I thought I might give this a shot. I'd prefer it to be closer to Archer or South Park in target audience, but you take what you can get I suppose. ;)

Last edited:
Quick question and if it's been covered before I haven't spotted it. I'm sure everyone has seen the various previews, including the one where the rebels are stealing some crates from troopers and then the kid takes off with one of the crates and a speeder bike…

So my question… Is this preview missing (some) sound effects, music and dialog?

There seems to be a lot of "dead air" in it that I found unsettling/uncomfortable and the result is that it cheapened the while thing dramatically. The dialog that was present was also sub-par and I'm not sure I can watch an entire episode, let alone the series if it's not much better than the preview.

The concept of the show sounds interesting and as I haven't watched any SW-related animation in almost 30 years, I thought I might give this a shot. I'd prefer it to be closer to Archer or South Park in target audience, but you take what you can get I suppose. ;)

There is definitely some dead air and the dialogue has been sub-par from the very beginning. I'm holding on to a sliver of hope that this starts off like Clone Wars, as in very kid friendly, and then gets more serious as the seasons go. Check out Clone Wars if you're looking for some good SW animation, particularly the last 2-3 seasons.

If the show is being aired at 9pm on a kid's network I have to have some kind of hope that it will have more adult themes than your typical kids show.

Clone Wars started rough too, as others have stated, so will give this one a go too - finishing up CW via Netflix now...boy, I am gonna really miss that show. It got really damn good. Still have the 13 lost episodes to go...yay!

Back