Cool T Shirt thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ript Apparel will have a Vader "Game of Clones" tee going up tomorrow (basically Vader in place of Ned Stark from first season promo posters). Pic's in e.mail but not up on site until tomorrow. Looks pretty cool but not quite my style. Like the mash between SW and GoT, though.

Just ordered one.
Have been enjoying watching the series.
Nice find.
:clap

thanks for this! I love both franchises so I ordered it. $14 shipped is a steal.

got it in M this time cause I received my Bobakira tshirt in L and he's HUGE!!

I'm still debating on this shirt. I really really like it, but damn it I have spent too much money on tshirts lately :lol I even turned down the Totoro/bioshock mashup :horror

Just a warning! I just got this t-shirt. What a piece of CRAP. Not the design, which is really cool with the creative combination of Easter Island Moai statues and Vader & Stormie, but the quality of the t-shirt itself: sleeves way too short for a male t-shirt, the fabric is too thin and looking very cheap. I have about 60 t-shirts from all over the world (SW and mostly non-SW), but I haven't seen any with such low quality. "Nowhere as bad as this" should be their name. Will surely will not order from them again.

Product_FB930854_grande.jpg

Thanks for the heads up! Will definitely not order from them.

One more day to order this cool shirt. I was a part in making this design. Please forward to any groups/ people who love Star Wars / Wicked/ Stage. Lets make this happen---need a few more orders
https://teespring.com/Wicket

Re-posting this from the Breaking Bad thread, in case anyone's in the market for a "Better Call Saul!" t-shirt! :D

You can get them at RipT Apparel:

better-call-saul-detail_27719_cached_thumb_-928107ac47da4bc345a3edd84ac43cf3.jpg

They're only available until Sunday and are officially licenced by AMC.

Back