Sleepy Hollow on Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the show, but I would've preferred it if it were a Clancy Brown one man show.

Clancy Brown as The Sherrif

Clancy Brown as The Deputy

Clancy Brown as The Deputy's sister

Clancy Brown as Ichabod Crane

Clancy Brown as Katrina

Clancy Brown as General Washington

Clancy Brown as Captain Irving

Clancy Brown as The Headless Horseman

Emmy nominee, right there.:lecture

The villain in tonight's episode has looked very cool in the previews so far. Hopefully he puts up a better fight...

Show has promise, but I would have preferred Clancy Brown being a main character...show needs to build upon its mythology and they need to becareful so its not just a 'witch of the week' type show

Show has promise, but I would have preferred Clancy Brown being a main character...show needs to build upon its mythology and they need to becareful so its not just a 'witch of the week' type show

I think he's going to be on more. He'll show up to the girl.

Now here is something I DON'T WANT TO SEE! I don't want Crane to hook up with the cop.

NO NO NO! I hate that ****!

I think he's going to be on more. He'll show up to the girl.

Now here is something I DON'T WANT TO SEE! I don't want Crane to hook up with the cop.

NO NO NO! I hate that ****!

I don't see that happening anytime soon with his wife still floating around out there.

I don't see that happening anytime soon with his wife still floating around out there.

She's dead, Jim.

I know it won't happen anytime soon, but if this becomes a hit and is on for awhile, I'm betting it does. They do that all the time and I HATE it! :monkey4

Is she? I thought since there was no body in her grave that she was just trapped in that nether realm. I guess I should pay closer attention. :lol

It was my understanding that she can't move on, but she is dead. She's a witch though so I suppose anything could happen.

Wasn't the empty grave the witch they killed last week?

Doubt it. It's G. Washington that had a taste for the chocolate, not Icki!:) Although he might hook up with her ridiculously hot sister.

She's dead, Jim.

I know it won't happen anytime soon, but if this becomes a hit and is on for awhile, I'm betting it does. They do that all the time and I HATE it! :monkey4

It was my understanding that she can't move on, but she is dead. She's a witch though so I suppose anything could happen.

Wasn't the empty grave the witch they killed last week?

The empty grave was supposedly his wife's grave but was where they were hiding the horseman's head. Someone else (might have been the evil witch) said something to Ichabod about his wife being trapped between worlds or some such so I don't think she's actually dead.

Put me in the camp of people who took it as she is trapped in the land between life and death, and that she may in fact be brought back to life.

I do have a question: What are everyone's thoughts on Orland Jones' character? Is he the man caught in unusual circumstances that is trying to hold on to his world view? Or do we think he is working with the enemy against Abby and Crane?

Put me in the camp of people who took it as she is trapped in the land between life and death, and that she may in fact be brought back to life.

I do have a question: What are everyone's thoughts on Orland Jones' character? Is he the man caught in unusual circumstances that is trying to hold on to his world view? Or do we think he is working with the enemy against Abby and Crane?

Could go either way.

As for Ichybod's wife. I just figured she was like Patrick Swayze in Ghost. Dead but can't move on. At least for the time being she'll stay where she's at for the story, but they can do almost anything with her since she's a witch.

Have to wonder if the sheriff is caught between realms as well.

I think it's purposefully not being revealed yet. The wife might come back and help the main duo. Or she may be around only in spirit and guide Crane through visions so she can finally rest or move on.

I really don't like that they defeat the monsters so quickly though.

I think it's purposefully not being revealed yet. The wife might come back and help the main duo. Or she may be around only in spirit and guide Crane through visions so she can finally rest or move on.

I really don't like that they defeat the monsters so quickly though.

That's hour long dramas for ya.

The wife is caught between realms and is most likely dead. However she will probably come back at some point. Most likely when Crane starts to get feelings for Mills causing the ever desired love triangle.

Because she was a witch they didn't get a marked grave. They were buried in those passage ways underneath Sleepy Hollow as explained in the episode where they defeated the witch. The reason she was 'buried' in a marked grave was a clue for whomever (most likely Crane) to realise that it had something important buried instead - the head of Death.

Back