Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goddamn right, so glad I got it now.

BTW another haul of photos, stuff I've had for a little while but was too lazy to photo.

Finally photo'd Krillin with the group.

czsscLD.jpg

:drool Man, that is all sorts of awesome. Can't wait for Goku! Say, doesn't Krillin look out of scale compared to the rest?

Finally photo'd Venusaur.

OCzoLY2.jpg
Why did I see this?? :thud:

:drool Man, that is all sorts of awesome. Can't wait for Goku! Say, doesn't Krillin look out of scale compared to the rest?

Why did I see this?? :thud:

Yeah Krillin does seem a bit wonky in proportion to everyone else, I think his head is too big.

I'm getting two Gokus so I can paint one up like Super Saiyan God.

Hey Snake,

Really nice collection !

I presume you'll buy the upcoming Sideshow Snake Plissken ?

BTW I freaking love Snake Plissken. :panic: (I've seen Escape from NY and Escape from LA so many times when I'm young !)

Thanks! Of course I'm getting it, I may even get a second version to have the jacket on it with handcuffs on him like in the beginning of the film.

Thanks! Of course I'm getting it, I may even get a second version to have the jacket on it with handcuffs on him like in the beginning of the film.

Can't wait to see him. Plus he's not too much expansive comparing to anothers Sideshows (at least in my country).

Cheers. :)

Yeah Krillin does seem a bit wonky in proportion to everyone else, I think his head is too big.

I'm getting two Gokus so I can paint one up like Super Saiyan God.
Exactly. That is what I was thinking about Krillin. Why couldn't they get him perfect? I remember having a Jakks Krillin from Dragonball and it was one of the better, if not best Krillin I've seen.

Why not get the DXF SSG Goku instead? BTW, how is SSJ3 Goku in hand considering the weird color on his gi and the 'moisturizer' paint app?

Exactly. That is what I was thinking about Krillin. Why couldn't they get him perfect? I remember having a Jakks Krillin from Dragonball and it was one of the better, if not best Krillin I've seen.

Why not get the DXF SSG Goku instead? BTW, how is SSJ3 Goku in hand considering the weird color on his gi and the 'moisturizer' paint app?

I think that figure might be out of scale.

SS3 Goku is fine in hand, but yeah his colors suck major ass. His outfit if anything should be brighter and golder since Goku's gi get's brighter with every higher level of SS. I think the biggest problem is his skin color.

Got the Black Ranger, and finally a photo of the Legacy Megazord in the back which I've had for like forever now.

cKyr7fm.jpg

Man, this Power Rangers setup add to the DBZ one make me feel soooo nostalgic... :( I miss my young years some times, even if I'm not "old" yet.

The white ranger and "Saba"...:love I had this sword when I was young but I destroyed it... Don't remember why...:mad:

My little bro have some Power Rangers stuffs in the garage. FalconZord, Tigerzord, some big rangers figures and some "Ninjas" zords...

Very nice collection Snake. :)

Thanks man!

I just got the Medicom Guts from Berserk. I'm blown away by how much Medicom has stepped up.

I1su2HE.jpg

wOvPka6.jpg

YIeMyu2.jpg

sEZ06yp.jpg

cbRLKQR.jpg

9SVBqA6.jpg

LtAt4Ov.jpg

Awesome, congrats! Nobody does anime better than Medicom. I REALLY wish they would revisit Bebop and show Samurai Champloo some love.

Awesome, congrats! Nobody does anime better than Medicom. I REALLY wish they would revisit Bebop and show Samurai Champloo some love.

Thanks Marf! Medicom is second to none with their Anime lines.

Dig dem pokemons and PRangers, cool setups of pure nostalgia :)

Thanks! I can't wait to complete the Rangers.

Wow Medicom, Guts looks impressive. I can't really see much wrong. I do agree, Medicom's anime figures are pretty good. Their earlier ones not so much but newer ones look quite the improvement. I wish they would re-visit DBZ though, all we got was Goku, Super Saiyan Goku, Piccolo and Gohan.

I'm not sure what would even be my favorite 1/6th Scale DBZ Figure. Probably SSJ Vegeta with a proper cocky smile, and ability to do the Final Flash pose. An SSJ3 Goku would be cool. But it looks like they're done with the line...do you have any sort of interest of getting any of the current Medicom DBZ figures?

Back